Dean Winchester (14)

A/N: I wrote this while listening to Taylor Swift songs so it's the ultimate cheesy fluff ball. Also, sorry this took so long. I wanted to make it really good.

I had just gotten back from a hunt with Sam and Dean. I clambered out of the Impala, grabbed my backpack and went straight into the bunker, the Winchester brothers following close behind me. "I'm gonna go get changed," I stated, looking down at my stained-with-blood-and-dirt clothes.

"So am I."

"Me, too." Sam and Dean chimed. I gave Dean a quick kiss, earning a disgusted look from Sam, and went to my room to change. When I got into my room, I dumped my bag on the floor and looked in my closet for something comfortable to wear. As I was looking, something heavy fell on my head.

"OW!" I cried.

"BABE, ARE YOU OKAY?!" I heard Dean call out.

"YES, DEAN, I'M FINE," I yelled back. I looked at the floor to investigate what had fallen on my head. It was a small, cardboard box. Bending down, I looked in the box to see what it contained. I smiled fondly at what I found. The box was full of photos of mine and Dean's relationship, dating back to when we first met. The first photo I saw was Dean and I talking to each other with bright smiles on our faces.

|-/

"Well, well, well. If it isn't (Y/N) (Y/L/N). It's an honour." Dean said, extending his hand for me to shake.

"So you're the famous Dean Winchester, huh?" I smiled, shaking his hand. "I admire your work."

"I could say the same for you," Dean grinned back.

"Really? By what I've heard about you, you're not one to compliment other hunters."

"Yeah, well I-" Dean was interrupted by a bright flash, blinding the two of us momentarily. I turned around to see a tall man with long, brown hair holding up his phone.

"Hi, I'm Sam, Dean's brother."

|-/

I laughed to myself at the memory, looking at the next picture. It was of Sam, Dean and me together at a bar after our first hunt together.

^-^

"We did it!" I laughed, clinking mine, Dean and Sam's beer bottles together.

"Indeed we did. I think we did a great job." Sam smiled, taking a sip of his beer. I turned to Dean to ask him what he thought, but he seemed to be completely zoned out, staring at my lips. I cleared my throat.

"Let's take a picture!" I said to clear the tension.

^-^

I shook my head, smiling lightly. The next photo I saw had me giggling the second I saw it. It was a picture of me with my hand stuck in a vending machine.

*_*

'Ugh. Why was I so stupid?' I thought, trying to get my hand out of the machine. I had bought myself a packet of Cheetos and they got stuck, so, being the very smart person that I was, I put my hand up the slot where the chips would come out. This resulted in my hand getting very stuck, very quickly. I used my other hand to get my phone out of my pocket and called Dean.

*time skip (I'm so sorry I know people hate these)*

"(Y/N) what are you- HA" Dean said when he finally arrived.

"mY CHIPS WOULDN'T COME OUT THE VENDING MACHINE AND I GOT MAD AND TRIED TO GRAB IT BUT NOW MY HAND'S STUCK AND PLEASE STOP LAUGHING AT ME THIS IS VERY SERIOUS IM GOING TO CRY"