Isaac x Reader (fluff)

YOOOO SUP so I'm supposed to be doing my homework but I'm writing Isaac fluff so yeah.

"I just can't believe it , Y/N! I'm losing my sight and yet she's the one that can't handle it." Isaac sobbed into my shoulder as I ran a hand through his hair.

"I know, Isaac, I know. You know what? She's not worth your time. If she breaks up with you because of something like that, she's not worth it." I sighed. Monica had just broken up with Isaac, my best friend (who I may or may not have had a huge crush on).

"But she just kept promising me always, Y/N. I would've thought that would actually mean something to her!" He cried.

"Shhhh, it's okay, just let it all out." I whispered, rubbing his back soothingly. If only he knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quietly knocked on the door to Isaac's hospital room. "Hi." I said.

"Hi.. Uh... Y/N?"

"Wow, only been blind for a couple hours and yet you still manage to know who it is  by their voice. I'm impressed."

"You're the first." Isaac mumbled.

"Wait, what?"

"You're the first person I could recognise. I couldn't even recognise my mom's voice."

I swallowed. "Wow." I breathed, trying to ignore the butterflies in my stomach. "How?"

"It's a secret." He chuckled.

"Have you heard from Monica?"

"Nope."

"No calls?"

"Nada."

"Texts?"

"Nope."

"Emails?"

"Zilch."

"Sucks."

"Yep. Now come lay with me while I tell you what it's like to be blind."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"YOU GOT IT, ISAAC!" Hazel yelled. Isaac had just successfully launched his third egg at Monica's car.

"Yo, Gus, egg me."

"Yes, ma'am." Gus replied, handing me an egg. I very carefully aimed, threw and-

Right in the windshield! Hazel and Gus applauded me. "Where'd you hit it?" Isaac asked.

"Square in the middle of the windshield."

"No way."

"Yep." I replied, popping the p.

"Gimme some!" Isaac said, holding up his hand for me to high five. I gladly accepted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...Augustus, my fiend, Godspeed." Isaac finished, his voice cracking, then sat next to me. Hazel was next to speak, but I zoned out completely, trying not to cry. Augustus had died about a week ago and no one was taking it well. Especially, Hazel, Isaac and I. I grabbed Isaac's hand and squeezed it, reassuringly. I ignored the feeling of shocks being sent up my arm. Not now, not at Gus' funeral.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Isaac." I said, walking into Isaac's room.

"Game, Pause. Hey Y/N"

"I still don't get how you do that." I mused, sitting next to him on the bed.

"Do what?"

"Know it's me by just hearing two words."

"Do you really wanna know how I do it?" He asked, leaning closer. I felt my breathing hitch.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered.

"I can tell it's you,"

"Yeah?"

"By the butterflies in my stomach that I get every time I hear your voice. I can tell it's you by the way I feel shocks wherever we touch. I can tell it's you because I get weak in the knees from your scent. No one else does that to me, Y/N. You're the only one." And then we were kissing. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his went between my shoulders. I brought one hand up to play with his hair, the other still wrapped around his neck. I smiled into the kiss, but soon had to pull away because we both needed to breathe.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He breathed out.