Bad Blood 2

Gisele's P.O.V

There was something about him. He was smiling at me like reassuring that he won't hurt me, and that's relaxing but I just couldn't help to still be scared--like he's still going to hurt or rape me any minute. I just nodded at his statement and pulled his coat tighter to my body. I was thankful for his actions and generosity to even lend me his coat. 

I glanced at him and examined his appearance. His hair was black transfixed in a hairstyle that suited him perfectly. The sleeves on his white button down was folded up to his elbow, while his eyes were a color of gray--I have to admit that he was mesmerizing.

When he realized that I was staring at him, he looked back. "You want something?" He then gave me a languid smile. 

"Uh..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say but He waited patiently for what I have to say. "Nothing, You're just, uhm, good looking." 

He chuckled and then stopped, like laughing is an unusual thing. He quickly composed himself and then raised an eyebrow. "Same to you." I blushed at that, and thank God he wasn't able to see it because he stepped out of the car.

That is when I realized that we have already arrived at his house which caused the dread to come back. What would he do to me? He bought me and that should mean something, anything. 

He opened my door and signaled me to get out, which I did, since I have no choice at the matter. His house was big, enormous to be exact. It was surrounded by a massive hectare of land and there seemed to be a lake on the side. I know he is rich since that he wouldn't able to go to that bidding without even having a cent on his pocket, but I never expected him to be this rich. 

He directed me inside and we made our way together towards his room. "I'm sorry but I don't have clothes for females, I don't usually bring girls here and since I live alone, this is all I can offer you." He grabbed an oversized button down shirt for me and a boxers. I gave him a weak smile to show my appreciation. "That's okay."

"Don't worry, I'll make the maids buy clothes for you tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll assume you would want to take a hot shower?" He offered and I nodded. He walked back to his large closet and reached for something before going back to where I was standing. "Here is a clean towel, bathroom's just there." He pointed to a door at the left corner of his room. I once again nodded and made my way to give myself a well deserved hot shower.

His bathroom was well-maintained and of course, huge. There was even a flat screen television hanging on the wall. I turned on the faucet and immediately engulfed the relaxing feeling the water is emitting. 

I wonder if my family is looking for me? Oh my God, I bet my mother is freaking out right now, and my father might have a heart attack. And I just hope not, I just hope that even if they wouldn't find me, they'll just return back to their lives the way it used to be. They deserve to be happy, even if that means that I'm suffering.

Jack. It was his name, and it suited him really well. He was classy with his tailored tuxedo and italian shoes. At the back of my mind, I know he was a sophisticated man. He said he never brought any girls home but why did he bought me? To satisfy his sexual needs? I know that's usually the outcome for girls that we're pushed into human trafficking, and I'm afraid that I might also have the same future. 

I cried at the shower. I don't want to get out. My mind was occupied with all the events that might happen once I leave this comfort room. What if he finally became tired of me? Would he dumped me somewhere unknown and just leave me there to die? He doesn't look like a man that would do such extreme things but I can't be so sure. I just let the tears flow together with the water from the shower, making it look invisible.