Bad Blood 5

When I woke up, I was expecting to see my handsome buyer, Jack. I was excited since he told me that he’ll take me on a tour around Germany but was instead left disappointed. Instead of seeing Jack, I saw no one—nobody but a pillow. I thought that maybe, he’s just in the veranda or in the bathroom, but decided against it since I saw a note beside the lampshade. 

“Good Morning gorgeous, I’m so sorry that I have to leave early, some emergency came up and I have to fix bullshit once again. I promise I’ll be back soon and fulfil my promise on taking you around my hometown. Take Care.    J.D.” 

I sighed, crumpling that piece of paper and throwing it in the garbage can. Another day of doing absolutely nothing but just stare at the blank wall of this hotel room. I stood up, walking towards the bathroom to take a shower.

I suddenly realized that I haven't seen any bodyguard come in here yet, so does that mean that I'm free on my own? I smiled at the thought, that means that I can go to my family—not actually go directly to my family, but just run to the closest phone booth to call my parents. I showered fast and then left the bathroom, only to have collided with a guard—Johnson. 

I was immediately disappointed by another failed plan. I quickly held to my bathrobe tighter and stared at Johnson, but then fathomed that he was not alone. He was with another guard and they were holding a woman. 

"I'm sorry Ms. Ruess, she's persistent." Johnson apologized, avoiding to look at me, maybe due to the fact that I'm only wearing a bathrobe and his boss might kill him if he knew that we were in the same room with me wearing only this thin material.

The lady who was in their huge arms scoffed. "Excuse me!" She exclaimed, freeing herself from Jack’s guards. "I have the right to be persistent, I'm the sister of Jack!" 

My heart immediately dropped at that. I am not ready to meet any relatives of Jack, and I thought I would never in the first place. What would I say to them? I'm not a permanent inhabitant in Jack's life. What if they knew that I'm just a girl Jack bought off from a cheap auction. I can't take any disgusted stares or trash talks directed to me, I don't want anything to do with his family. I gulped, and fidgeted. 

"We know that, Ms. Drago, but Mr. Drago strictly ordered--" Johnson was cut off by Jack's sister not even a second after he started talking. "I don't care if he banned me from breathing. Now, can you leave us alone?!" 

The men just looked at each other, silent, and then turned to me. Are these men awaiting for a command or approval from me? I looked back at them, taken aback. "Do I have a say on this? I mean, are you guys giving me a say on this?"

Jack's sister laughed. "She's so cute." She commented which made me blush. I shook my head and sent the men away, leaving me alone with Jack's sister…..so help me God. 

"I'm sorry for my rude and unexpected visit, but you just have to understand that I haven't seen my brother for ten months now," she apologized, smiling warmly at me. I returned the kind gesture with a weak smile of my own. "It's okay." I replied. She looked at me for a few seconds more, assessing me maybe, which made the situation much more awkward for me.

I cleared my throat to get her to stop staring at me, making sure it sounded nonchalant. "Oh," she said, and then laughed to herself, putting her gloved hands on her mouth to cover it. "I'm so sorry, I'm just really surprised. Jack never bring girls, it's fresh for me." I just nodded my head meekly, pulling my lips in. "I'm Felicia, Jack's sister."

"I'm Gisele." And instead of shaking hands, she pulled me into a hug and pecked both of my cheeks. "Nice to meet you, Gisele!" 

I just patted her back gently, trying my best to conceal the fact that I'm actually freaking out right now. "You are beautiful, Gisele. I know Jack have a great taste with women, but you, you are absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait for the entire family to meet you!" She gushed, squishing my newly washed face. I just laughed, trying to sound flattered but I'm sure it came out strangled.