Bad Blood 7

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I've been so busy lately. But I'm so happy because--Germany won the FIFA World Cup 2014!!! Weltmeister!!! I'm sorry, I just need to let that out. :) I've added a little football scenes in this chapter to dedicate it to die mannschaft's victory. Enjoy. ;) Also, I will post some of the characters' appearances later--since internet connection is slow in my place.

We arrived at the Drago's property—a four floored mansion with a grotesque architecture, completed with a wide trimmed hectare of land surrounding the amazing structure. It is like those mansions that you see in movies that takes your breath away. Their property was so huge that my mouth was just hanging wide open as the limousine enters the establishment. "Welcome to the Drago's sanctuary, sweetheart." Marina patted my hand gently which made my head turned to her direction, her lips were pulled into a warm smile. "It's so beautiful," I said, my head turning back to look out the window.

My eyes trailed all throughout the land as the limousine slowly drove down the cemented path that leads to the entrance of the mansion. The vehicle stopped at an enormous entrance that is constructed by greek-kind-of-pillars—and an enormous fountain was also placed in front. A maid opened the limousine's door for me, and obviously I was surprised. There are like five maids who were waiting for us in the front door. A girl who's wearing a very sleek pale blue jumpsuit approached; she's beautiful. "Ma'am, Adler ist wartet."

"Ja, moment." Marina took a second to compose herself and fix her hair, even if there's nothing to fix because she's still gorgeous as she first left. "Gisele, the maids are going to take care of you, I just have certain things to attend to."

I just nodded my head as a response. She gave me one last smile before going inside her house—the girl in the pale blue jumpsuit followed after. The maids are all looking at me, probably examining who I am, and I also don't know what to do because I don't speak German. Thankfully, Philip came out the door wearing his military uniform—and not to mention—looking so delectable. "Gisele! Meine Schwester." He then walked towards me and gave me a hug, his scent engulfing me into a wonderful haven. "Hi Philip, where you going?"

We both pulled away as he looked at me with his usual smirk expression. "Going back to Italia, Marina Militare awaits me." I looked at the insignia in his uniform, examining the shiny piece. "What's your rank anyway?"

"Io sono un capitano," He raised his eyebrows at me in a smug manner that got me to chuckle. I stood up straight and saluted him, even if the only thing I understood was the word 'capitano'. He went along with it and inspected my salute, "Not bad." he said, "At ease."

I shrugged but couldn't help but to smile. "I'm sorry I couldn't stay to entertain you, but my 14-year-old cousin is inside, I'm sure he'll be glad that you're here. And don't worry, he speaks English." He apologised and gave me another hug. I have nothing against his departure because it seems like he's really in a hurry because he kept glancing around and also on his watch. "No prob, have a safe flight."

He patted my head gently before finally leaping inside a McLaren; he immediately started the engine and gave me a salute before driving off the entrance. I just watched as his car accelerated in a pace that is not actually appropriate in a property like this—but as Leon once said, they're Dragos, they don't care.

Finally, a maid assisted me and led me inside. "I'm Alicia—at your service." And then she slightly bowed in front of me which obviously took me by surprise; I'm not a queen nor a princess so why was she bowing? "Uhm, hi Alicia, do you know where I can stay?"

"Sir Philip wanted you to meet his cousin, he is in Sir Jack's room, come this way please." Now I really wanted to go. I wanted to see Jack's room; my brows furrowed because I wasn't able to think about that. Alicia started to climb the stairs as I followed, "Does Jack allows access to his room?" I questioned as we climbed another flight of stairs.