Bad Blood 4

Warning: The x-rated journey begins from here so if you're a young reader (well, I know that you're gonna read anyway) just read with caution. (The story is not going to focus on these kind of things, so don't worry. This story has depth in it. Oh and sorry for the german words, well, Jack grew up in Germany :) Also, listen to the song at the side at the parts that has it. It's wonderful.

Enjoy reading. 

I woke up since the harsh cold wind decided to barge in my blissful dream. I moved around to check if Jack is still beside me, but was disappointed when he wasn't. I checked the clock beside the bed and saw that it was just five in the morning. Why does he always have to rise up so early? 

I searched the room, and realized that the patio in the room was opened. I rose slowly and combed my hair with my hands before checking. I walked towards the open doors and saw Jack sitting at a chair, his legs crossed as usual as he smoked. He looked at the enormous garden of his mansion, and is seemed to be pondering about something. 

He might have realized that I was looking at him because he turned and gave me a languid smile. He then sucked the remaining life of his cigarette before tossing it into the crystallized ashtray. "Morning beautiful." 

My heart swooned immediately by his sweet acknowledgement. "Morning handsome, what are you doing smoking so early?" 

"Need to think, and it's been two days since I last smoked. You're such a distraction." He admitted, signaling me to join him, so I sat across from him and watched what he'll do next. "Don't ever smoke, okay, gorgeous?" 

"You smoke, why couldn't I?" 

He stared at me seriously and turned to stand, leaving me to snap my head up because he's not in the same level as I anymore. "Cigarettes damages the brain, it has nicotine and a lot of chemicals that can poison parts of your body. I don't want you inhaling any of the scent or trying."

I rolled my eyes at him. He's really confusing, how can he tell me to shun off smoking and still continue to do it? Talk about a total hypocrite. "Then why are you doing it if it damages the brain and poison our body?" 

His gaze was penetrating every ounce of my thoughts and I shivered as the breeze enveloped my skin. "Because everything in me is already damaged. Nothing can bring more destruction to it, so I wouldn't care." He then started to walk back in the room, leaving me tranced by what he said. I followed him afterwards and found him seated at the edge of the bed. 

"Jack, did something happened?" I asked him, as his head snapped up and his attention was only focused at me. 

He then stood up and walked slowly towards me, his strides mysterious and somehow intimidating. He stopped centimeters away from me and touched my face to tipped it to look at him. "You happened." And then he kissed me. At first it started out as a slow kiss and I tried my best to match his pace, but he suddenly changed it to a fast and needy kiss. He pulled me closer to him and I can feel every inch of his body in mine. 

He deepened the kiss as my heart beats frantically in my rib cage that I think it might burst out any minute. He suddenly carried my legs and wrapped it in his torso as he began walking. 

After a few seconds, I felt a soft material caressing my back and I realized that he laid me down on the bed as he followed. He still hasn't break the kiss as I feel his hand going up and down my thigh since I was wearing a dress. I was nervous about what was happening since I never had an experience like this ever, but at the same time, he makes me curious and excited somehow with his tactics. I was intrigued about what his next actions could be or could not be. He's a walking puzzle, telling me he's damaged then suddenly kisses me. I want to fix him, in whichever way I could. I want to make him whole, whatever obstacles I would encounter. 

He finally broke the kiss but continued it downwards starting from my neck then down to my collarbone. He pushed his self to me as I felt his arousal down there. I quietly moaned when he pulled the straps of my dress down and sucked the top of my breasts. 

He continued teasing me for minutes until he finally pulled my dress down to reveal my breasts. He kissed me once more before burying himself into them. His other hand was traveling south and ended up in my panties. While he suck my breasts, his other hand rubs my sex and I cannot help but to moan. 

The sensation that he's making me feel was unbearable. It was replenishing and I curved my back in delight and pleasure as he quicken the movement he's making in my sex. "God, gisele, you're beautiful." He murmured sucking my nipples and putting his hand inside my panties. I moaned louder as he inserted two fingers inside me in a slow rhythm. 

He sat up and removed his shirt with his free hand before going southwards. What he did next was absolutely shocking. He removed my underwear thensucked my clitoris and flicked his tongue over and over it as his fingers continued to do its slow torture. He continued sucking as a torturously wonderful feeling starting building up inside of me. My legs felt like giving up and I held on to the covers like my life depended on it, but he didn't stop until I come. 

I never felt this wonderful and energized my whole life. He's magic, bringing astonishment into my life like no one ever did to me. I'm afraid that after this, I might do everything that he wants me to do, because right now--he got me under the palm of his hand. 

"Gisele," he rasped as he stalked forward to me but not before having a stop-over to my breasts and sucking it ruthlessly before coming face to face to me. "I want you mine. All of you and all of me in a sensual rhythm, only us. I want you." I moaned as he muttered those words then kissed me passionately. My fingers was on his chest and traveled downwards to his hard stomach. My hand cannot resist as it removed the belt of his expensive Armani jeans. He sat up and looked at me amused. "Hold on there, my gorgeous princess." 

I scowled at him playfully. "Why not?" 

He returned to his rightful place and kissed me softly. "I want you naked first. I want to admire you." His breath caressed my skin and made me shudder in delight. He then began to remove the dress from my body until I was completely naked in front of him. "You don't know what you do to me Gisele, you're simply magnificent and I'm in dire need of you." He looked at my body lustfully then when he said those words, he locked me in his magnetic gaze. He then pulled out something from his pocket before removing his jeans from his tall frame. He towered over me and tore the packet in front of me which I realized was a condom. He then put it in, and kissed me slowly. 

I can already feel it, waiting, as nervousness crept inside of me. I pushed Jack away and broke the kiss. "Jack, I never did these things ever in my life." I panted, trying to calm myself.

His eyes widen in shock. "You mean no man ever touched you?" I bit my lip in shame and hid my face from him. "Only you. I know, this is embarrassing." 

He removed my hands from my face which forced me to look at him. He had an amused grin planted on his lips and his eyes held laughter in them. "It's not embarrassing. It actually made me so proud, that I'm the first man to touch you. I just found it so surreal that no man would resist you and never touched you." 

"Well, I'm not attractive." 

"That's bullshit you're implying Gisele. I'm drawn to you, and no woman have made me feel like this before, only you. We both have a first time of different things, and thank you for giving me the privilege to be the first man to ever touch you." He stroked my cheek and then tucked my hair behind my ears before kissing me. I was amazed by him. I was never comfortable with getting compliments because I believe that they are all just lies, but when it's coming from him--he makes everything sound real. "Hold on to me tight, prinzessin, this might hurt." He kissed me and then inserted himself into me. I flinched and held on to him, but not that tight. He distracted me from the pain with his passionate kisses, he didn't move and just stayed inside me.

I was still new with the feeling of having someone inside of you, and I'll admit it hurts--but not to the point of crying, it's tolerable. It just hurt because, well, he's huge! He's still kissing me and when he sensed that I'm starting to relax a little bit, he eased out of me then back again in a slow manner. I moaned at the sensation, I want it on repeat. I broke the kiss as he continued to ease back and fourth into me. "Gisele," he rasped, his voice was ultimate seduction. "You're so tight, mein engel." 

He quicken the pace, which had me moaning continuously. Damn, he feels so good. His mouth once again caressed my breasts as I savor the sensation. "Gisele, come for me." 

I moaned louder as his hand rubs my sex as he continued to pump in and out of me in a frantically fast manner. The sensation that I had a while ago comes back kicking inside of me--but right now, it's bigger. Right now, I feel like I'm on fire and he's the gasoline, making the fire tremendously huge. 

"Jack," I moaned, my eyes staying close since I can't open them due to the excessive amount of pleasure I'm feeling right now. His lips came back to mine and sucked them like a man starving for food for days. 

I can feel that he's about to come too, and one more push was all it took for me to come like there's no tomorrow. 

We came together, as he collapsed on me, breathing my air as I do the same to him. He didn't ease out of me yet that's why the feeling of intense pleasure stayed. When I finally opened my eyes, he was staring at me. His mouth was still hovering over mine so his hot breath was all over my face. His hand touched my face while the other functioned as his support so he won't crushed me. "You're only mine, no one else would be allowed to touch you except for me." 

I stared into his eyes that shows possessiveness and power in them, and I know right at this moment, that I'm only his without the need of an announcement. The thought of me sleeping with another man was abhorrent to me now after I shared a moment like this with Jack. "It seems unfair that I'm yours but you're not mine." 

He stroked my face gently and his gaze got even more intense as he struggled to let me see inside of him. "You already got me ever since I first saw you. I'm already yours, Gisele, only yours." He whispered and kissed me gently as he finally eased himself out of me then turned to my side. 

"We still have two hours to sleep, mi amor." He hugged me and pulled me closer to him before kissing my forehead. 

"I hope you'll still be right beside me when I woke." I hugged him back, as he kissed my forehead once again. "I will." And we both fell asleep. 

"Mein engel, wake up. Es ist Zeit zu gehen." I shuffled in the bed, and then my nose scrunched as I feel the rays of the sun on my skin. I pulled the covers up to my head for refuge. "Princess you need to wake up, we have an hour to go to the jet." 

I can't help it, I just need to sleep more. "Give me ten minutes." I bargained and went back to sleep, but obviously Jack has other plans. I felt him move inside the covers and then the next thing I know was his tongue was on my sex. I moaned at the pleasure but also in frustration. I still want to sleep, damn it. "Jack! Goddamn it, I'm sleeping." 

He didn't stop and shoved his tongue deeper inside me. This man is insatiable! He continued and this time I didn't stop him as he put his tongue back and fourth inside me. After that, he inserted two fingers inside of me as he continue to suck me. I am so close to coming, I swear! 

"Jack, please!" I held on to covers and I can feel my knees weakening and my insides tightening. Here we go again. 

I came hard on Jack's mouth for the second time this morning. And then I began to relax as he continue licking me then leaving a chaste kiss after on my sex before climbing on me and coming out of the covers. He surprised me with a peck when he came out of the duvet, then he smiled broadly. The bastard had his goods so early in the morning. "I hate you." 

His grin just got wider. "Thank you for the very delicious breakfast, gorgeous. A very good morning indeed." I rolled my eyes at him but couldn't stop the smile that is forming. "At least you're awake now." 

"Oh yeah, I am wide awake." I pushed him away and stood up to make my way to the bathroom but he stopped me. "Oh no babe, you ain't coming to that shower without me." 

I sighed, but that does not mean that I'm against the idea. Time for round two I guess.

I felt so expensive wearing clothes from Chanel and carrying a bag from hermes. This is a first, and it does not feel good as well. I just want to stay simple and wear clothes that are not that expensive like these clothes. I don't ever want to change, but Jack said that he wants the best for me. 

To be honest, I still have plans to get back to my family--and every minute with Jack--the urge to get back to them worsen. It does not mean that I don't enjoy my time with Jack, I do, I really do. But I feel so guilty that I'm so happy in here while I bet they are so busy worrying or finding me. I glanced at Jack as we walked hand in hand towards his enormous private jet. I swear, this man's wealth is too much for me to handle. He looked ahead, his expression serious. 

I hope he'll allow me to contact my family at least. And soon, I'll have the courage to ask him that--just not today since I know he's going to fix something as we arrive in Germany.

The captain of the jet and his co-pilot waited for us down the stairs of the jet. They removed their caps and greeted me warmly and Jack respectfully. "Guten Morgen, Klose and Nelson. Wir brauchen, um in Deutschland schnell. Und übrigens, this is Ms. Ruess," I'm blinking with all the german words that I didn't realize he's already introducing me to them. When I looked at Jack, his amused expression is back. "Gisele, this is our pilot, Klose, and co-pilot, Nelson." 

The men offered their hands to shake which I took. "Schön, Sie kennenzulernen, Ms. Ruess." They both greeted me in German, as I mentally groaned. Are they all torturing me with their german native tongue? "Uh, nice to meet you." 

"Herren, sie spricht nicht Deutsch." Jack said to the men, as the pilots greeted me this time in english. I just returned it with a smile. 

At last, they let us inside. The jet was huge, it's complete with amenities. I gaped at it's interior, I wonder how much this all cost! Jack still has my hand in his as he lead me to a lounge. "Stay there for a while, I need to make a call and work for a little while." He said, kissing my forehead and stroking my cheek gently. The thought made me sad, but I didn't stop him from doing what he needs to do. "Okay, take care. Don't strain yourself." 

"Trust me baby, the only thing that strains me would be you." He winked at me as a sign of flirtation which caused me to chuckle. "You strain me in a good way, be right back." He pulled me back to him to give me a swift kiss on the lips in a teasing manner before leaving the room--leaving me unsatisfied and craved.

Damn Jack for being such a tease. Nonetheless, I looked around the room looking for something that I could do. There's a bed so I decided to throw myself in the bed as I grab the TV remote from the table beside it. But someone knocked on the door and I realized that it was Johnson. "Ms. Ruess, the plane's about to leave so Mr. Drago's advised us to get you to your seat buckled up." I nodded my head in understanding. "Don't worry there's television in there too." I grinned at him and followed him back to the middle portion of the jet. "If you want something, just help yourself. There's food in the pocket and at the refrigerator." He said as I once again nodded my head. "Where's Jack?" I asked, wondering why he's not beside me buckled up like I do.