13. Hopefully With You

By the time I wake up its noon and I hear chatter coming from downstairs. I quickly brush my teeth and change into some blue jean shorts and a loose t-shirt and I walk downstairs to hear Harry and my mother talking about the future. I decide to ease drop before clumsy me trips over my two feet and falling down the stairs.

My mom runs to help me up while Harry laughs at me.

Once I'm back on my feet and Harry is still laughing I flip him off once my mother turns her back.

"I'm bleeding." I pout looking at my scraped knee.

Harry stops laughing and walks over to me frowning. He takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen and I notice my mother has waked back into the living room.

Harry picks me up and places me ok the counter before turning to get a wash cloth wetting it. He gently washes the blood off which causes me to flinch. He mumbles a sorry before he goes through the cabinets for a Band-Aid.

He places the Band-Aid over my knee patting it lightly with his index and middle finger.

"All better." He holds both his arms out and we hear a cough coming from the door.

I see my dad standing with his arms crossed watching us.

"Yeah, dad?"

He shakes his head and walks away leaving Harry and I alone once again.

"That was weird." Harry mumbles turning to face me and walking closer to rest inbetween my legs.

"That's daddy for you." I wrap my arms around his neck. "Maybe he was admiring how great of a boyfriend you are." I smile pecking his lips.

He cheekily smiles back leaning in to kiss me parting my mouth and slipping his tongue in.

"So I'm a good boyfriend?" He asks smirking when he pulls away.

"Yup. Except when you laughed at me falling down the stairs."

"My clumsy girl." He beams giving my nose a kiss.

"What's on the agenda today?" I ask.

Harry shrugs. "Surfing?"

"I haven't surfed in forever and I was absolutely horrible at it."

"I can teach you."

"Sounds good."

I push Harry back hoping off the counter and walking upstairs to change into my swimsuit. It's a blue bikini with white polka dots. I throw my blue jean shorts and a tank over it and walk back downstairs to find Harry in his swim trunks and a black t-shirt.

"You ready to go?" Harry asks and I nod grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

The drive to the beach is about an hour from my parents' house but we get lost. Harry is a little embarrassed but I don't mind. It's extra time I can spend with him. "Harry." I tug his hand from his hair giving a kiss to the back of his hand. "It's okay. We'll find it."

"Sorry." He mumbles glaring out of the window.

"Don't fret, babe. Let's use to GPS."

"Okay fine." He grumbles. He didn't want to use technology to find the way he wanted to use something reliable like a good old fashioned map. I plug in the GPS and type in our destination.

"Turn right in .5 miles."

"Turn right at the next stop."

"Turn right."

"OH MY GOSH I GET IT YOU CAN SHUT UP NOW!" Harry yells and I giggle at him leaning across the console to kiss his cheek which turns a cute rosy color. When I pull away I grab his hand.