Can it get worse

WARNING : Not edited and this chapter is super short

I walked passed my brother Cameron and ate breakfast and grabbed my penny board and went to school.

Oh I should probably give u some back round ok so. Im 16 I go to high school I'm Celeste Dallas. Yea I get bullied mostly everyday but I've gotten used to it. My brother Cameron Dallas basically takes care of me it's only me and him he's 22 my parents passed away a few years back he wanted to take care of me so it's just me and him now.

I walked in school got dirty faces and I just held my books and walked to my locker with my head low. I opened it and put my other books in and took my penny board inside my locker. Then the locker door shut on my finger I yelped in pain I took them out and tears streamed down my face then I looked at who did it and it was the magcon group there group consists of
Nash Grier
Taylor caniff
Jack and jack
Aaron carpenter
And Matthew Espinosa or he goes by Matt he's  the leader of the group.
Nash kicked my knee which made me fall to the ground they kicked me and called me names
I just laid there I watched as Matt gave me a sincere look. I didn't care a teacher came and I struggled to get up then he said "are these boys bothering u" I whipped my tears and held my stomach they gave me death stares "no" I whispered my voice was raspy and low cuz my voice was gone from yelling the teacher nodded and walked away I was about to walk away "wait where not finished"  Taylor yelled "I think I've had enough" I whispered "yea I think so to" Matt said all the guys looked at him "oh what ever" Taylor said and walked away with the guys Matt looked back and I did to he quickly turned back around.

At lunch

I walked in and grabbed my lunch and sat down at an empty table in the back I didn't eat lunch I never did. I watched the guys eat and laugh Matt looked at me I quickly turned away. I put my head down He walked over to me and sat next to me I scooted away from him he chuckled "aye I don't bite" he said "u do worse" I whispered  "what happened to ur voice" he asked "I lost it" I whispered "how" he said "when ur friends smashed my fingers" he sighed "sorry bout that" i rolled my eyes and we sat in silence "u can go now" I whispered "why aren't u eating" "not hungry" he looked at me and then walked away then he started talking to his friends I threw my lunch away.
The day went by fast
I was riding my penny board home  and entered my house Cameron was at his desk. I walked over to him he looked up his eyes widened "what happened" he asked shocked he got up from his chair and led me to the bathroom he sat me down on the counter in the bathroom he grabbed a towel and took my hoodie off and he whipped my face u flinched I noticed I had a few cuts on my face and a little blood form my nose and mascara running down my face as he whipped my face clean his face full of concern "Celeste tell me what happened" he finished and grabbed my hand I flinched my hands still hurt from the locker door smashing on to them "celeste let me see" he took my hand they where bruised up
"Who did this" "no one cam I accidentally uhh smashed my fingers at school from the locker" I knew he didn't believe me but he didn't ask about it "ok dinners on the table" I hopped of and went to the table I looked at my food I played with it with my fork then Cameron came in and said "sis my friends are coming over if u don't mind" "it's fine"  I was watching tv a few minutes later the door bell rang Cameron yelled  "Celeste can u get it" I walked over to the door and opened the door to revile the magcon group my eyes widen and I shut the door and ran upstairs and locked my room.