Prom with a twist

I heard Cameron yelling at me "whaaaat" I yelled and got up and walked downstairs I had a messy bun and one of his sweat shirts and shorts I walked up to him tiredly.

"What" I looked up at him "here for tonight" he gave me a bag  I opened it and it was a beautiful black dress I hugged him "thank you thank you thank you" "I can't breath" he groaned "oh sorry"I pulled away.

I walked upstairs and changed for school me and Cameron ate i grabbed my penny board and skated to school.

Once I got there I walked to my locker I put my penny board in it and grabbed my stuff Matt came and hugged my from behind "hey can't wait for tonight" "yea" he grabbed my hand and we went to first period the whole time I saw Matt staring at me from the corner of his eye.

Lunch
I walked to the lunch table and for the first time talked to all the guys. In fourth period maggi kept looking at me and Matt would get angry.

I walked home and did everything Cameron came in the bathroom "whoa" he said "do u like it" I asked "yes" he smiled "aww my baby sister going to prom" he hugged me "chill cam not a big deal" "I'm glad your going to prom" he smiled at me then I remembered he never got to go to prom because that's when our parents died "yea" I said "don't get sad" "I feel bad u never went to prom" I frowned "it doesn't matter I didn't have a girlfriend anyways" he said I frowned "it's ok cammy I'm here" I hugged him "alright go blow Matt away" he winked at me...wait he knows I'm dating him..Heeeeheee....

I walked out and Matt was standing there with a mother fucking tux..whoaaaaaaa.. I bit my lips he looked at me and kissed me "let's go" he said I saw a limo and all the guys poked there heads out I laughed and we got in jc and Kian weren't there "why aren't Kian and jc here" I asked "they didn't have dates" jack j said "oh" I said.

Once we got there all you heard was music and teenagers babbling we walked in and we sat at a table then a slow song came me and Matt danced and we sat down then he said he had to go for the bathroom. I waited then I wanted to see if my hair was messed up or anything so I walked to the bathroom and saw maggi crash her lips on his.....he pushed her on the floor.

I looked at Matt he looked at me he came up to me and said "Celeste she kissed me" I put my finger over his mouth "save it Matt just go out with her she makes you more happy" I smiled tears rolling down my cheeks "don't cry please I don't like her" then maggi came back up and kissed him again this time he slapped her I began to run through the crowd I heard Matt calling my name I didn't care I ran into carter "whoa what's wrong" "nothing" I pushed him a little and walked out I took my heels off and held them in my hand "Celeste" I heard Matt yell my name I took off running I ran for a good 10 minutes and finally didn't hear him I sat on a bench and balled I breathed heavily then I felt grab my leg and I slapped his arm and got up he pulled my arm I turned around "Celeste please" he said tears in his eyes "if you think you can't just play me like that" I pulled out of his grasp "think again" I started running home I felt weak and lightheaded since I didn't eat all day and from running my eyes where about to close I fell to my knees I felt my Matt pick me up bridal style I slapped his chest "no leave me alone" I cried he gripped me tighter "don't leave me please" he cried.

My heart broke I gave up and snuggled up to his chest and fell asleep I felt him plant a kiss "I love you" he whispered "I love you to" I mumbled