Oops...

[WARNING...some dirty shit here so if u wanna read it..read it..if u don't..dont..enjoy😊]

My eyes fluttered open to the sun light shooting out of my blind I put hair in a messy bun I realized it was Saturday I sighed and opened my curtains my eyes hurt form the sun i checked the time and it was 1 in the afternoon....damn I sleep a lot I laughed and my smiled faded when I looked at the window that was across form mine Matt was sucking faces with a girl....wait Matt lives next to me whoa.
I felt my heart break wait why do I feel like this I don't even like him..wait yes I do..ahh why does Matt makes me feel like this. Next thing you know Matt looks at me and I closed my blinds I took a shower.
Once I finished my outfit conceited of a white crop top and black shorts. it showed a little of my stomach since it was a crop top And put on circle glasses I walked out letting Cameron know that I was leaving to take a walk and I saw a lot of smoke coming from matts house I looked over and he was smoking with that girl he was sucking faces with I rolled my eyes I felt him grab my waste I turned around he took his glasses off and his eyes where blood shot red...oh no he's high...I looked at the girl she looked passed out I removed his hands "hey come on baby girl I'll make you fell good" he wrapped his arms around my waste I tried to get out his grip "umm Matthew I don't think you should do this" "oh come on" he said he got closer to my ear "I want you" he whispered "Matt I think you should go inside" I said and tried to removed his hands but fail again. I looked at his eyes and he pulled my
Close and tried to kiss my neck but I refused "matt stop" I said "you know you want it" he said I pulled away from his grasp. I saw a car pull up his drive way "oh shit that's her parents can you please let me stay at ur house just for one night" "you don't live there" "I do but her parents are picking her up and I don't wanna be alone" "what about ur parents" I asked "they died a few years back with my siblings" he cleared his throat I looked if Cameron was there. I remembered he went to his friends house I sighed and said "ok" I grabbed his arm and he stumbled I laughed we sat on my stairs he played with my hands "whoa u have fingers" he said shocked "did u drink" "well we might've token some shots" "Ook lets go inside" I helped in inside he sat on the couch he looked around "nice place" I rolled my eyes and sat next to him he sighed "I'm so dizzy" he rubbed his head I giggled "oh you think it's funny" he tackled me to the ground and started tickling me I was out of Breath "Matt please stop" I laughed he did and stared at me "what" "ur beautiful" he smiled I felt heat go up to my cheeks and I tried not smile he looked at my lips and leaned in our lips collided they moved in a sync I felt sparks go around. Butterflies fluttered my stomach.

Start playing   crazy in love by Sofia karlberg   just to get in the mood😉

he pulled away and bit my lip  he looked me in the eyes "I love you" he whispered "why don't we take this upstairs" we walked upstairs and once I closed the door he crashed his lips on mine we got on my bed. he traveled down my neck and found my sweet spot I moaned he left hickeys  on my collar bone I tugged his shirt and took it off and revealed his perfect tone body his faded abs and his sharp v line I bit my lip. He kissed my neck and tugged my shirt and removed it he looked down at my body he saw red lines and went down he rubbed his finger over it I saw sadness in his eyes he looked up and said "stop" I nodded he went back up and grabbed my waste and started kissing down my body not missing one spot he got down to my shorts and pulled them off he took my panties off I took his pants off without a warning he plunged 2 fingers in I moaned loudly as we did I unclipped my bra and threw it aside he took his boxers off and slowly went in he thrusted slowly "faster Matt" I said he started going faster I sinked my nails into his back and a tear streamed down my face he rubbed my cheek "it'll be over soon princess" he whispered he started going faster I maimed in pleasure I opened my eyes and he was above me. Beads of sweat where on his forehead his eyebrows where furrowed I whipped his forehead and went down to his friend😉 and started sucking it I heard him moan loudly "Celeste I'm about" I felt his friend twitch and he came in my mouth I swallowed and he started kissing my neck again we reached our climax and we laid there breathless I laid on his bare chest. We out a sheet over ourselves and he kissed my forehead "I really do love Celeste Dallas" he said "I love u to Matt Espinosa" I smiled and we both fell asleep.