09- Bugs

"Harry! I'm home." I yell as I walk into the flat Harry and I have shred for one year. Its just the right size for the two of us. I don't hear a sound coming from Harry but I knew he was home because I could see his car outside.

I walk upstairs to see if he was there. All I could do was hear a weird sound coming from the bathroom. I walk a little closer and open the door.

"Holy shit!" I hear him say as he was swatting at something on the wall.

"What's going on?" I laugh at how funny Harry looks in that moment. He turns around to see me and he has a cute look on his face.

"I'm just trying to kill this bug that wont seem to die. I wanted to kill it before you got home." He said hitting the wall again.

"Give me the shoe. I'll try to kill it." I say taking the shoe from his hand. I was always scared to kill bugs but at the same time I was scared of bugs in general and didn't want any bugs around me.

I hit the wall with all my energy and finally it killed it. I look at Harry who looked happy it was dead. "I'm shocked you couldn't kill it. It wasn't hard." I said with a smile.

"Well maybe next time don't leave the bathroom window open."

"Whatever, Styles."

——————

I actually have no idea why I wrote this one or why I posted it but oh well. Hope you all are liking these so far. :)