07- Losing Hope

I look through Twitter on my phone when I suddenly see pictures of Harry and Kendall Jenner. Seeing her kiss my boyfriend makes me so mad. Harry gets home today and I honestly don't wanna see him. I know I shouldn't keep looking but I do, tears start to form in my eyes.

I hear the door open and I immediately turn my head to see who it was. Of course, it was Harry.

"Hey babe, I'm home." He says walking closer to me. "Why are you crying? Is everything okay?"

I sit up but don't say anything. I pull the photos back up and shove the phone screen in front of his face. "What the fuck is this Harry?" Tears still falling.

Harry stares at the phone screen for a second then hands me the phone back. "Don't pay attention to that. Nothing happened! I promise. It's just bad angles. She never kissed me."

"Oh really? It sure looks like she is. Don't lie to me Harry." I get up and walk to mine and Harry's room, hearing him following behind me.

"Believe what you want but I promise nothing happened. You have to trust me."

"I don't trust you. To be honest Harry, I am losing hope for this relationship. It's been rocky from the beginning."

"So you just wanna give up? Don't even wanna try to work things out? Because I promise I will try to fix things if you're willing to help too. I love you more than anything in this world." Harry says sitting on the bed and pulling me closer.

I give in. "Fine. I agree to help fix things only because I love you so much and you're my everything. One more mess up though and it's over."

"No more mess ups, I promise babe." Harry says kissing me on the lips.