14- Unhappy (part 2)

Two days have passed. About a hundred miss calls from Harry but I ignored them all. I didn't wanna talk to him.

"You still need to go get your stuff." My friend, who had been letting me stay with her, said as she sat down next to me.

"Ugh I know but I don't wanna see him." I rolled my eyes even though she was right.

"You can't live forever with out seeing him." She said.

I sat there for a moment, just looking at the floor. "I guess your right." I said getting up and heading out the door.

--------------------------------------

I walk up to the door and knock on it. I immediately regret it and wanna turn around and run off but it was too late. He opened the door. I stood there and looked at him. He looked like a complete mess.

"Y/n?" He said opening the door allowing me to come in.

"I, um, I just came to get my stuff." I said walking in.

"Can we please talk about things? I'm a complete mess without you. Please let me explain." Harry said walking closer to me.

"What is there to explain? You said you were unhappy. That explained it all." I said, not meaning to snap at him.

"I was drunk and I was a dumbass. I didn't mean it. I promise y/n." I looked at the floor when I heard him say that. Should I believe him?

"Then why are you always going out with friends instead of spending time with me?" I asked looking back up at him.

"I don't know. I'm sorry, I'll spend every waking moment with you if you'll let me. Please baby." He said looking into my eyes. His facial expression looked like he truly meant it. My heart was breaking to see him like this and the truth is, I'll never stop loving him.

"Okay. I'll give you another chance but that's all you'll get." I gave in.

Harry walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Thank you so much baby. I promise I won't mess this up, you have my word."

"Good." I smile and Harry leaned in to kiss me.

" I love you so much." He said breaking the kiss.

"I love you too babe."