Chapter Nineteen

Hey guys! If you like Jacob, pretend to be Ariana for this chapter because it's going to be AMAZING. If you like this chapter please vote and comment! Thank you.

    We started walking again and we saw Mark, Jacob, and Zach.

     They waved at us and we waved back. We hanged out most of the time by pulling pranks on each other and we went to go buy matching shirts for all us.

        "Dylan should we tell them who their hanging out with tomorrow?" Jacob said getting red.

          Dylan laughed and nodded. Jacob looked at me and said "Zach your hanging out with-" "CAMERON" Dylan finished off jumping on Zach's back. They both fell. Me, Jacob, and Mark started laughing our ass off as Zach was under Dylan trying to get up.

        After we calmed down Dylan pushed Jacob towards me and it was pretty weird at first since he was trying to back out. "So uh-Aria- I mean Ari, Ari your hanging out with m-me" I smiled so big I was about to burst. I laughed so loud that other people in the mall gave me a dirty face. Jacob was just looking down. I hugged him and whispered "yay." he smiled and looked at Dylan. Dylan nodded to Jacob and Jacob turned back to me.

         He stepped forward and said "I know I've met you for such a short time now, so tomorrow will be the first day I really get to know you..." He paused, turned to look at Dylan and then Cameron and Aaron came out of a store with a banner. It said...

     "Will you go on a date with me?" I covered my face, the reason I did that was because I felt tears in my cheeks. I know, why am I crying? He moved my hands and hugged me. "It's okay if you say no." I let go and smiled. "But I don't want to say no".

**

       I got home with Zach and it was 7:30 so I decided to call Hazel.

       "Hey. Do you want to sleepover ?"

       "Hi and I guess, do you want me to bring anything?" she said laughing.

      "Yea, bring your self".

     I went to Zach's room and found him facetiming  Ariel. Awe. "Hey Zach, Ariel" I said smirking. Zach blushed and so did Ariel. "I don't mean to interrupt this love fest but my friend is coming to sleep over so ZACH don't make so much noise!" Zach nodded and said "Fine, besides I got Ariel to keep me company." 

     I went to my mom's room and said "Hey mom! Hazel, my friend is coming over for a sleepover." she looked at me and smiled "Do you want me to order pizza for you two?" I smiled and nodded.

    I went downstairs and I moved the couches to make space. I went to get some blankets and as soon as I was going to arrange them in the floor, someone knocked on the door. "I'll be right there!" I left the blankets laying there in the floor and went to answer the door.

"Hey Hazel!" I said smiling she said hi back and came in. She sat on the couch awkwardly and I remembered how I haven't talked to her much. I went to the kitchen and got ice cream. I handed it to her and she smiled really big "I LOVE ICE CREAM" I laughed and we started talking about random stuff. We started face swapping on Snapchat and let me tell you one thing. AWESOME.

We were about to tell my mom to order pizza but someone rang the door bell. "Where's you're bathroom?" she asked I said it was at the end of the hall in the left corner.

I went to answer the door.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I whispered/screamed.

   "Hello to you too" he laughed. I pulled him in and said "What are you doing here?" He looked at someone behind me and waved. I turned around. Shit. It was Hazel.