The Whole Team

-I don't care what you two are speaking of; Elizabeth Fairchild, we need to talk.

Oh boy, she had called her by her full name. This was serious.

-Iris...-started Barry, getting up and standing next to his girlfriend in a protective way. She got up too.

-No, Barry, it's fine.-Elizabeth now stood in front of her friend.-She deserves to know.

Iris crossed her arms on her chest, waiting for an explanation. Liz sighed, how to begin?

-Okey, here we go...

-Wait, Lizzie you cannot do this here.-whispered the speedster, standing between the two girls, staring at both of them with a worried expression.

-Why not? I want answers. I'm sick and tired of you guys keeping things from me.

-I know Iris, and she will tell you everything, but this is not the right place to do it.

-Fine, let's go to my place.-And she pointed at Jitter's door with an impatient grin on her face.

Elizabeth took her things, thanking Barry for giving Iris the chance of killing her with the least possible number of witnesses.

He laughed weakly at this, but Liz didn't think that was funny at all.

-Just in case I don't make it.-she went close to him and kissed him gently, she could feel his smile but then he held her, his hands on her waist. She had only wanted to kiss him goodbye, but he seemed to believe she was actually going to die, or at least he was kissing her that way. She tried to get away but he wrapped her arms around her, deepening the kiss, so she went along with it and caressed his hair while he leaned to the left, hugging her tightly. After a moment that seemed endless, she got slightly away and stared at his beautiful hazel eyes.-I love you.

He smiled widely, really moved by those words. He couldn't believe it; could not believe he had found her. They had found each other.

-I'm still waiting here!-Iris broke the spell. Elizabeth touched his face, as if saying goodbye, and both girls went over the West's to have the most important chat of their lives.

-If you were trying to soothe me with that scene you played, nice try. As much as I love watching you guys together, I want the truth.

Liz smiled, comprehensive, while they stood right in front of each other in the living room. The house was quiet and Iris wasn't in the worst mood. She was just tired. 

-Iris, we weren't trying to...Look, I know you're tired of being kept in the dark. So, let me enlighten you.

And there she went, told her friend the truth. About everything. Even showed her what she could do with her powers.

At first her face showed anger, her eyebrows so close to one another she looked like Frida Kahlo. However, once Elizabeth explained why she had done it, all what had happened with Snake...She seemed to reconsider her feelings.

Finally there were no more words to say and the room was silent. Iris got close to her and sighed, her eyes stuck on hers.

-I'm so, upset, you didn't tell me this before...But I'm also so proud of you.

And then they hugged, crying. Elizabeth apologized again for not telling her sooner, and they both laughed heartily about the situation.

-I know, I know why you couldn't say anything.-she turned away to look at her with a serious expression now.-You are very brave, Liz. Though, why did it take you so long to decide you wanted to help people in Central City? You thought the Flash could handle it?