Chapter 3

Chapter 3

It was an awkward car ride. Most of the time I was either picking on my black chipped nail polish on my nails, or I would be looking outside.

Whenever my mom would have to turn the car left, I would grip the seat so I wouldn't lean all my weight on Calum. See, I'm really insecure with my weight, even with the ones that I'm most comfortable around.

I looked at the boys beside me. They're all sleeping. Michaels head was against the window, Ashton's head leaned back and his mouth wide open, and Calum was comfortably laying his head on Ashton's shoulder. It was simply adorable.

My eyes darted from each boy and eventually landed to the seat in front of me. I shifted my bottom to the edge of the seat and put my chin on the shoulder of Luke's seat.

"Hi there" I said, smiling. Luke turned his head to look at me; our faces just inches apart.

He smiled back, "hello". I tinted a bit into a shade of pink and looked down at his hands. His phone was in his hands and Twitter was open.

I leaned back into my seat and fixed myself properly. Automatically, I went back into my awkward mode and stared out the window. Green scenery was passing through, fast and blurry.

In my butt pocket, I felt my phone vibrate. I leaned just a little to my left on Calum and quickly took my phone out.

I opened the Twitter notification and unlocked my phone. I scrolled down; my mentions were blowing! I finally reached a certain tweet that made me smile.

@Luke5SOS: Back home with the band. Happy to see the beautiful @gracehemmo and my mom. Helloooo Sydney! :) x

My heart fluttered. He called me beautiful, and mom. I retweeted and favorited it.

@gracehemmo: Glad you're back lukey <3 @Luke5SOS

After I tweeted it, I scrolled to my blowing mentions again. Most of the tweets were sweet and asking for follows, and I granted their wishes.

I refreshed my mentions and saw that I had a new tweet from Luke.

@Luke5SOS: @gracehemmo you're going to be spending the night in my room, we have a loot of catchin up to do

Oh my..