Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I swear, Luke just had a boner. Possibly for me. Millions of things kept running through my head.

I started spacing out in excitement until I hear someone clear his throat. And a gorgeous someone let me add.

"Good morning?" Luke says confused. His eyes were wide and filled with surprise.

"Afternoon actually," I stood up and started walking towards the door trying to act casual. It was quite hard if you ask me. "Were you having a nightmare? You were groaning and sighing words." I didn't want to tell him the truth, that I heard him pretty much moaning my name in his sleep.

"You can say that," he scratched the back of his head.

I wanted to tell him what he was really doing in his sleep and tell him what I saw, but something in me didn't want to. I'm shy, ashamed, but also happy. I have mixed emotions. I'm fangirling on what just happened but I'm ashamed to tell him what he did. I mean, he is my brother.

I walked out of the room to collect myself. Questions like "is this a dream?" "am I facing reality?" ran through my head, but one particular question made me wonder about the previous scene.

Did Luke have some feelings for me?

_________________________

Just a really quick update. Like super quick.

Maybe I'll update soon once I have the whole story organize LOL.

Oh, and thanks for 5k reads and the support you give ♡