Astral's Turn

Tori threw the key to Yuma, where it shone it's bright golden light once more. Now that Yuma remembered everything he needed, he stood up again.

Yuma. Remember what I passed onto you. Remember who you truly are.

"That's right! I'm not scared of any challenge! I just have to go for it! I am feeling the flow."

"That's the Yuma I know!" Cathy called.

"I, can't believe it!" Trey said. "You beat the power of the crest?"

"That's right! You can't erase the things my father taught me!" Yuma cried back.

"I can! By erasing you, just like I did Astral!"

"What do you mean?" Yuma looked around. "Tell me where Astral is!"

"I already told you. Astral's been erased." Trey was smiling his grim smile.

"What does that mean?" Yuma was being awfully stubborn.

"It means he's gone, and you'll never see him again." Trey smile deepened.

"No way!" Realisation set in on Yuma. "I don't believe you Trey." And yet he continued to deny it.

"Then you don't believe your own eyes. You saw him vanish yourself. He never stood a chance. Unfortunately, my new powers were too much for Astral." Yuma started tearing up as he remembered what happened.

"You're, lying..." Defended Yuma half-heartedly. "That's not true! It's just like all the other lies you put inside my head. I'm right guys, aren't I?" Yuma turned to his friends. They all shook their heads. Astral was gone. "I'm telling you, he can't be gone."

"There's no use in denying it Yuma. You won't be seeing your friend Astral again." Yuma sank to the ground, on his hands and knees.

"Astral..."

"There was no other choice Yuma! I must win this for my family."

There is always a choice Trey. You just might not see it that way. Ashe's voice popped into his head, from a distant memory. Shut up Ashe! I don't need this right now!  Trey countered.

"Now, let's finish our duel!" Trey shouted. He used his Field spell's ability again to banish Aztec Mask Golem and summon Cabrera Catapult again. With that, he ended his turn. Yuma stood up again. "To bad you only have 400 hundred life points left. While I have Cabrera Catapult and Mach Mech on my field. You have no chance of making a comeback now. Especially since you don't have your friend Astral to help you."

"I am gonna win this duel. For Astral. I promise!" Yuma raised his head, and you could see the tears streaming down his face. "I'm going to hi-five the sky!" Yuma thought about all his times with Astral, and what he was taught by him.

1. First, you must understand your opponent's strategy. Even your most powerful deck will be useless if you allow your opponent to control how the duel plays out.

2. Once you know your opponents strategy, shut it down.

Since Trey was going to use Cabrera Catapult and Machu Mech as a combo, Yuma knew he had to get rid of one of them. Just then, his case for his deck began to glow.

"What's that?" Then he realised. "Oh, I see. Astral must have left it for me." He smiled. Using the spell Gagaga Revenge, he was able to summon a Gagaga monster from his graveyard back onto his field. He brought back Gagaga Magician. Then he summoned Flelf. He sent a monster from his hand upon it's summon, and then Flelf was boosted by that monster's level. This meant Gagaga Magician and Flelf were now the same level.