2 Stars Above

It was a- I can't believe it! It was another human! omg. "Sorry, I didn't know you were there.", he said immediately. I didn't know you were there either, oh my. "It's okay! I appologize too. Hehe.". My voice was softer than usual. Well, that's because I'm shy when talking to new people *shrugs* and how did he appear here? Was he like me too? Having his wish come true? I kept quiet and kept smiling. He was silent too. "Ahh how did you come way up here?", I asked while smiling. He didn't respond and made a serious face. "Ahh hehe~ It's okay if you don't answer that. Nice to meet you, out here.", I said and then giggled. He looked at me in the eyes and smiled. "Nice to meet you too. I've been alone here for so long..". I was shocked after hearing that. "Have you tried looking around? Maybe there were and are other people out there. ", I said. "I've tried that like a hundred times.", He responded. "How about we go around Earth? Maybe there will be people like us this time.", I said with hopes up. He thought for a while. "Hmm. Sure.", he answered with a faint smile. I moved first but then he spoke something, "Wait.". I turned around and responded, "What is it?". "It's dangerous out there.", he said. Knowing that he was here for a long time, he must have already known a lot of info. So I trusted him and stopped. "Let's go this way.", he said and reached out a hand towards me. Before I could hold his hand and go with him, I asked, "Why is it dangerous at the other side? What's in there?". "At the other side, there's something bright that pulls everything towards it.". "Like a black hole?". "Sort of, but it isn't black.". "Oh..", I wanted to laugh at my dumbness lol. I reached for his hand and held it. Something strange happened again. A blinding light appeared at both of our hands and we covered our eyes with our other hand. After awhile, the light disappeared. I let go of his hand and floated a bit backward. "What the-", He said, shocked. It wasn't long after I let go of his hand. I felt a sudden and strong pain in my chest and crouched like a crampled paper. Something's really wrong with me.. "Are you okay!?", he went fast towards me. I don't know, but I'm sure this will be gone soon. I hope. I faced him and stopped clenching my chest, "Yeah, Let's continue hehe. Sorry for worrying you..". "You shouldn't be appologizing.", He held his hand once more. I was a bit afraid of what might happen again, but I held his hand again anyways. We floated together, circulating the planet. I hope we find other people like us too~. He was ahead of me and as we find people, I also looked at the meteorites and other things aside from Earth. I wish I brought my camera and capture them all. "Did you say something?", he turned and looked at me. Did I say that out loud?! *shrugs*. "Ahh nothing~". He faced infront again and I was calm . There were so many things I wanted to asked. So many things I wanted to clarify. If only I could ask him. He stopped. Did I spoke that out loud too!? I looked at him from behind and he kept staring infront. As soon as I could look closely at what was infront, he faced towards me, "Let's stop from here.". "Hah? Why?", I asked curiously. "We can't go any furthur.", He said as he looked a bit troubled. "You can let go of my hand now.". I let go of his hand embarrasly. Without sparing a second, pain drifted to my chest. I clutched it with my hands. He was looking ahead so he didn't see me, good thing though, I guess, so that I wouldn't worry him. I tried to bare the pain and asked him, "So what's the plan now?". He faced me and said, "We go inside that planet.", He pointed at planet Earth. I looked at where he was pointing. Oh.