Mysterious and Luminous

Aah~ The moon. I took my first step and skipped everywhere. I liked the way it took longer to go down whenever I hop. "Gravity blaaaa~", I said carelessly. I walked straight and looked at the stars above. Everything is sparkling so brightly! The things above glitter on the pitch-black blanket. I lay down somewhere and put my arms behind my head, "So beautiful.". I thought of a lot of things again. First, about what I'm going to do here, instead of staring lol. I'd like to play with the substances here like forming things. Hmm first I'm going to write my name hehe, make a bed-like substitute and other furnitures? A house! A city! A castle of my own~.etc. I could even dig underground for emergencies and protection. Oh wait. Nope. Oh no. I forgot that a lot of meteors and other things hit here, and that the substances and it's compositions are not um, enough for making nor safe. Soon I'mma flee away from this planet. Noooo hhh it's so beautifulll. Maybe I'll just stop by here anytime -sighs-. Hmm maybe I could bring some stuffs from here? Rocks? Soil? lol okayyy I know what to do. I thought of making a remembrance here by gathering piles of rocks and soils together forming a miniature castle. Before I could be finished and be satisfied, I heard a loud crash nearby. "HOOO!-". I looked around and stood up. Could it be a meteor? Well, I didn't wish before it crashed and that's disappointing hhh. Slowly, I went closer to the big ash clouds that were forming. They passed through me though I didn't cough or anything. As soon as everything was clear enough, I saw the big rock-like structure. It could be a meteor, yes, but why is it so colorful and shiny? I stared at it in awe. I've seen a lot of fascinating things but still, I just can't stop myself from being astonished by them. It was like 3 times taller than me and was as big as a ship. It was like a multicolored shining crystal. I floated closer to it and touched a side of it. It's like glass. Good thing its edges weren't sharp, what a stunt. I thought of bringing a bit of it with me as I travel to other places again, and so I got rocks from the ground and struck it with all my might. "Yes!", I exclaimed as I got small pieces of it and put it in my pocket. I was wearing a long dress with 2 pockets so it was a good thing. After viewing the pieces and the- let's call it crystal, once more, I flew up and once again wander in space. I looked at the spot where the crystal was while floating. I wonder where that crystal came from. It also felt warm. Oh and the pain in my chest, it seems like I'm getting used to it since I don't feel much of it anymore. As I ascended higher from the moon, I noticed a huge blow from the crystal spreading across the moon. I widen my eyes, what was that? Nevertheless, I just watched it a bit longer and left.