Resisting The Trail

I went straight towards east of the moon so that I won't get lost. I mean, so that I wouldn't lose track of Earth and the beautiful moon. As I wander around space again, I saw tiny glowing particles floating together. "Woww~", I said, amazed. Carefully, I touched them with my fingers and was surprised. They seemed like gold glitter. They were floating gracefully going to a certain direction. In a jiffy, I chased the long golden radiance. They were so fast but I managed to catch up with them. After I guess a few minutes, I saw a big and gold circle which seems to be the core of these gleaming fragments. I drifted towards it and noticed that it was a small glowing planet or star. It was like 50 times smaller than the moon. I landed on it and saw a lot of the particles everywhere, on the ground, at the atmosphere, and even around circulating the place. They didn't bother me in the way that they could possibly fill my eyes. Surprisingly, I wasn't even affected by them, how odd.. Now that I'm here in this new expanse, all I think I would do is stare in amazement and wander, and get some of these pixie dust, that's what I'll call them. I also remembered the films about Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, and their friends. Maybe I could gain energy to fly with these -giggles-.  After gathering, I ascended from the planet/star again and wander in space. Now, I thought of time. I wonder what time it is today? tonight? What's the date? How long have I been exploring? Having these questions in my mind, I also thought if I should even consider the answers. I'm here away from the world, away from my usual life, is it even important to know time? "Hmm.. I think I should ask Yosuke- Oh.. I don't think I need to know the answers~", after saying that, I floated towards the moon to find other planets/stars near it. Lalala swimming again. After being closer to the moon, I went south west. It was the first time I went lower in space, I wonder if it's still the same there. What if there's an end to it? If I go really deep there, I might get lost from the 3 wonderful places I've visited, but what's the worry though? Even if I go far far away, I'll still be living my life -smiles-. On my own, in my own way, I thought as I did a summer sault (flipping in a circle). When I was still alive at Earth, I've always strived to be independent. Sometimes, when I have free time, I try to think. Depending and chasing on people always brings us down. Success is where it only comes from our own efforts. I don't think we need to be with others a lot because get hurt and lose hope on things. Motivation sometimes seems like it comes from others but, it only starts within us. Being worse or better than others is not really what describes us, or is even true from what we've always been thinking. Everything keeps percieving us, knowing the truth is difficult. I think these are true if we let ourselves be weak with everything, just letting the flow go that is. Even we ourselves don't live honestly, from our different expressions and the words that we say to other people, thinking that they might dislike us, or that we might do something wrong.. "Do not depend on others too much..". I looked up and stopped thinking for I was already tired of it, I smiled to think that I could already reflect clearly, and how I could imagine a lot of things in a short amount of time. It bothers me to think that I'm still scared of going towards the end of this universe. I flew the other way going north west of the moon and saw a very bright light. It was a bit closer to the moon and earth. "I wonder what that could be?  It isn't the same as the planet/star with a lot of pixie dust.", I said out loud, for I thought I might lose my voice for not speaking a lot than usual lol. It seemed like another planet/star that's brighter than the moon. "It's impossible for it to be the sun. -chuckles-". I couldn't describe it more for all I could see was white and its radiance around it. After awhile of floating, I noticed that there was no land nor ground but just pure light. Confused and so curious, I flew faster towards it and again, observed something. It's.. pulling everything towards it! My soul seemed to flinch and slowly, I started to float away backwards, still staring at it. The crazy pain in my chest grew stronger, and it was harder for me to escape from the force of that seemingly white attraction. I inhaled deeply to alleviate the pain. The pixie dusts from my pocket went out and flew towards the light. I wanted to chase them but there was no time for me to worry. I faced away from it and rushed away with all my might yet, nothing seems to happen. I turned around to see the different things being pulled inside it, they were dazzling things too. I saw the pixie dusts I possesed dissappear within almost a minute since it still turned round and round the center. After that moment, everything seemed to freeze. Without delay, I dashed away from them without thinking about where I was going to go as long as I was far away from them. My vision was a bit blurry and after awhile, I bumped into something and passed out.