Chapter 2

Claire's POV•

I bumped into someone, And you can really tell it's a guy.

Because he is more taller than me, he has muscles and he is wearing a black shirt. Plus, He really has a boy kind of scent. You know?

"Ehem." He said to get my attention.

"Oh, sorr-" I can't finish my sentence because I saw Xavier Thompson. Yep, The captain of the basketball team of Oakwood Academy. My brother's rival when it comes to basketball.

I hope he dosen't notice me. Or else, I'm dead.

"Claire Jones, right?" Fudge! I don't want to speak bad words. Hah, I'm such a kid.

"Uhh.. Ye- yeah.." I said nervously. I'm soo dead.

"You scared? Taylor?" Is he my stalker or what?

"Are you my stalker?" I said seriously.

And he burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked in a straight face. And yet, he is still laughing. He looks cute though.

"Claire, let me tell you something babe, everyone knows you in Oakwood Academy."

What the fudge? Babe?

"Quiet cocky aren't we? How come everyone at Oakwood Academy knows me?" I asked.

"Your brother is our school's enemy. Well, maybe not all of them, damn fangirls." said.

"Firstly, He has fanigirls? Omg. Second, He is so not your school's enemy. Third, don't talk to my brother like that. And Fourth, don't call me babe. I'm not one of your flings."

"How do you know? Are you my stalker?" He grinned.

"UGH! NO! Everyone keeps talking about you last school year. You really have the nerve to talk to me like that." I said.

"Feisty, I like that. Can I have your number?" He asked while winking at me.

"For you baby? No." I walked right past him without letting him say anything. And I looked back and his jaw drop.

GOD! HE IS SO CUTE! But his personality is a little off. I don't like him.

After that it suddenly rain. Hah, typical! Im in the middle of the street with no umbrella.
No cabs anywhere! Ugh! This might be the worst first day ever. I can't go to school I'm already half way there!

Then I saw a sports car across me. And the window was down.

"Get in." He said in a cool tone.

"No, I'm not going in." I said

"Get. In."

"I'm okay. Just go!" Psh, I'm so not okay.

Then Xavier went out and carried me bridal style and he let me inside.

I was blushing so hard that I looked like a fire truck. Soo red.

"Why did you have to carry me? You know I can call using my phone." I said.

"You can't use your phone in the rain, Idiot. And baby, Chivalry isn't dead."

Gosh I'm blushing again! like a tomato right now. Soo red.

He chuckled. "You look like a tomato."
I touched my cheeks and I felt hot. Then, all of a sudden I went to sleep.