Chapter 7

Hey guys! I just really feel like writing a new chapter to this story! So today, there will be no flashbacks because It's Xavier's POV• I really hope you guys will love this chapter and please do not forget to comment and vote this chapter. And maybe share some ideas.

NEW CHARACTERS WILL BE ON THE FUTURE CHAPTERS! ;)

LE GO!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Xavier's POV•

I'm sitting here at StarBucks with guess who? Ms. Cutie Stubborn here. She looks freaking hot today. ;) Did she wore makeup for me? ;)

HAHAHAHAH.

I'm not stalking her, I swear. I just saw her here at StarBucks. Coincidentally...

FLASHBACK........

So, I was with my flings at my condo.. A while ago, Just a simple make-out session. I forgot her name tho, From the scale of 1-10? She's probably an 8. She's pretty good at making out.

She's not that good in bed. TOO DETAILED!! NO STEAMY FLASHBACKS HERE.

Anyways, this chick said.

"Hey, baby. Let's go shopping." She said.

I literally don't do shopping. But I do want some shoes so I agreed with her.

"Yeah sure, baby. Anything for you." And I winked at her.

Classy wink. HA HA!!

So me and this chick went to my sports car. She had this brunette hair that makes me turn on.

So there, we went to the mall. And she was so excited that she went inside first.

But then, I saw Jones...

She looked girly. I can really tell it's her because I've seen that face before. She looks gorgeous.

You know? She's a classy girl, with high standards. I mean, she can never be with me.

I know she's a good girl.

But good girls are haven't been caught, right? ;)

So I left that dumb brunette with lots of makeup. And I decided to text Jones.

She saw me, she looked shock.. Probably she thinks I'm stalking her.

So I went inside and took a seat at her table.
AND THAT'S WHY IM HERE!

She looks good with makeup on...

"Why the hell are you stalking me?" Claire asked. Breaking the silence because I was observing her face.

"What is it to you? I'm just here at StarBucks buying a drink."

"Where the hell is your drink then?" She asked with her eyebrow raised at me.