Chapter 6

Claire's POV•

We went inside. And just as we entered. Everyone was looking at us...

Soooo..

"Claire, everyone is literally looking at you. They're stunned! HAHA!" Allison said.

"What the actual hell, Allison!" I screamed quietly.

These boys winking at me like, Wtf is wrong with their eyes?

They won't stop looking at me.

"Shall we go to our lockers, then?"

"Let's go."

Soo as we went to our lockers. I saw my brother with Chloe, Chloe's minions and Aaden.

They're actually looking at me.

They looked shocked.

My brother is walking towards me...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Allison's POV•

My time to shine, joke. HAHAHHA.
Sooo, my crush is walking towards his sister.

Yeah, who knew right? Okay okay, let me tell you the story to how I like him.

FLASHBACK........

So, it started when we were on the 3rd grade. Yep, me and Claire were bestfriends. We knew each other on the 2nd grade.

I actually didn't knew his brother, back then. Until.. I went to Claire's House to have a playdate. Yeppppuh, pretty childish back then.

WE WERE INSEPARABLE!

Claire introduced me to his brother. He was pretty cute back then. THEN BAAAAAAM! Puberty hit him like a truck.

Anyways, me and Claire were playing dolls on my first visit to her house.

Claire went to the comfort room. And I saw Sam, Outside of the door. Because the door was wide open.

I saw him...

He went inside and greeted to me. He was very nice. I liked him...

And yes, I did it on purpose to keep it a secret to, Claire.

And then... Me and Sam were good friends actually. Then, he told me that he also liked me.

I KNOW RIGHT?!

But we kept it a secret.

Soo, we had our own a little secret relationship...

"ALLISON!"

"Wait, what?" Why is Sam calling me?

"I'm not trying to make a scene here.. But, what did you do to, Taylor?" He asked angrily.

"I gave her a makeover."