Chapter 5

Claire's POV•

Crap, good thing Aaden is not that strict when it comes to Thompson. He's such a jerk! Bleh!

I'm sooo bored like what the hell! So I went to my facebook until I got this new friend request.

Guess whoo? Yep, Mr. Crappy Jerk. I'm like what the hell? I accepted it anyway.

TINNNGG!~

Someone messaged me and it was him.

[I know you blocked me, that's why I'm adding you right now.]

[No crap, Sherlock!] Thank you, Captain Obvious!

[Me and little Aaden had a chat a while ago, it was fantastic.]

What the f---- Do I look like I f-------- care?
Omg why am I using swear words? Ok, I'm just being a human. It's totally fine.

[What does that have to do with me?]

[We talked about you, Stubborn.]

[Soo? Do I look like a care?]

[Hahaha, Feisty. I like it ;)]

Seen. I don't wanna go to that conversation again!

I sighed and went downstairs to eat or something.. Why is my brother's date taking so long? I'm so boreeeeed!

KRIINNNGGG~

Someone texted me and it was Allison's phone number.

09*********

[Wanna go shopping?]

Ughh.

You know what? Yes! I'm bored anyways. Hopefully we can go to starbucks or something.

[Yeah sure.] I replied.

[A MIRACLE JUST HAPPENED! WHAT DID YOU ATE? ARE YOU OKAY? Ok, I'll pick you up in 30 mins.] She replied, she's over acting. What the hell!

So I went upstairs and change to a white blouse and Folded pants and curled my hair. And went downstairs.

BEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~

Oh my God! That sound is so annoying. What the hell is wrong with her??!!

Anyways. When I went down I saw my brother with her SAVAGE girlfriend. What the hell is she doing here?

"Taylor! Where are you going?" He asked.

"Shopping with Chloe." I said in a straight face.

"You shopping? I hope you have a great time, Claireeeeey." Chloe said, She is soooo plastic. Sometimes, I just wanna rip her face off!

I just rolled my eyes at her. I really don't approve of her.

"You shopping? Oh my God, what did you ate?" My brother said.