NO ESCAPE

The next day Joe came into the store room with a grin on his face as he ate a turkey sandwich for breakfast. Jackson stared longingly at the sandwich, wishing to savor the juicy tender chicken into his dry mouth and to feel the breads crumble onto his lap. Joe noticed his brother's longing look and decided to tease and take advantage of him.

"Oh would you like some?" asked Joe faking concern. Jackson nodded, hoping his brother would show a little bit of emotion or sympathy.

"Aww I'm sorry, but I wasn't asking you, I was asking the walls," replied Joe as he shook his head. Jackson hung his head low in defeat, getting his hopes up for no reason. "Well, where were we yesterday?"

"Oh I don't know, you were going to let me go and give me a birthday cake for being the best big brother ever," replied Jackson sarcastically.

"Oh no my dear brother, I was having fun with you yesterday. Don't you remember?"

"Please don't, I'll do anything that you want. Just please leave me and what's left of my family alone."

"Aww, but I wanted to spend more quality time with you," pouted Joe as he whipped his brother with a rope on his raw wounds- causing Jackson to scream helplessly as he continuously whipped him without a doubt.

"Please! Please! Please stop! I'll do anything! Just name it and I'll give it to you!" screamed Jackson.

"Oh dear brother, I don't want anything with your pathetic money. I just want to hear you scream and watch as the life slowly leaves your useless eyes!" hollered Joe as he shot Jackson in the leg. Repeatedly shooting and whipping his brother until the stench of blood filled his nostrils, inhaling every drop that leaves his body and letting out a sigh of content.

"Now, I'm done for the day. Until we meet again big brother," bid Joe, leaving an unconscious Jackson.

Every day, Joe would go to the store room to beat his brother and as days passed by, Jackson's soul slowly left his body, leading him to death.

I KNOW IM SORRY, BUT I HAD TO KILL HIM. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WITH THE KIDS!! BE SURE TO:

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!