NO ESCAPE

They had finally arrived at their new home in Texas. The kids stood on the porch, taking in everything that had happened in the past 5 hours. Starting from the lovely mansion in California to the small house located in the country side of Texas. Stepping inside they gazed around at their surroundings, drinking everything around them, from top to bottom. A scowl was plastered on Noah's face, while Isabelle silently pulled a fake smile upon her pale face, trying to show her appreciation, however failing miserably. Muttering their goodbye's the kids hurriedly walked towards their bedroom, hoping to keep as much distance from their parents as possible.

Once the kids had left, Mrs. Jackson sent a quick worried look towards her husband, silently portraying her emotions through her eyes. She was shaken up and couldn't stop the feeling of paranoia seeping through her veins and streaming towards her fragile heart.

Slowly walking in, the Jackson family settled in, unpacked their belongings and went to sleep, in hopes of getting rid of their worrisome situations.

Joe Mortez wasn't as stupid as his brother (Jackson) thought and he knew for a fact that Jackson took his family to Texas, knowing how much Joe hated his home country, as it was filled with horrendous childhood memories. With a mischievous smirk, Joe booked a flight for Texas to meet his dearest older brother, who he hadn't seen for the past 15 years.

Weeks had passed and to Mr. and Mrs. Jackson's relief, they hadn't heard from their psychotic relative so far. Life was finally back to normal: the kids slowly accepted the change and communicated with their neighbors and school friends. The parents had decided to send their kids to school, rather than getting them home schooled for their own benefit.

It was currently midnight, the kids were at a friend's house for a sleepover and Mr. Jackson was with an employee- discussing important matters while Mrs. Jackson was sound asleep at home. Joe Mortez had decided that it was time to strike, taking away what mattered most to his older brother. Stepping onto the Jackson's porch, he bent down and lifted up the floor mat, finding the key to his brother's house. Jackson had always kept the keys under the mat, thinking that it was one of the most unobvious place to be kept, when in reality it was the exact opposite.

With a shake of Joe's head and the turn of a knob, he was thankful that the door didn't make a creaking noise. Gazing and searching around the house, he found what he had been looking for: mommy dearest, the love of Jackson's life. Right before his naked eyes, she lay sprawled on her bed, her strawberry blonde hair framed her delicate tan face as the moonlight streamed through the windows and onto her sleeping figure. Fake sympathy flashed through Joe's eyes as he imagined his brother's distraught face after he sees what he has done to his beloved wife. Taking out the recently sharpened blazing knife from his belt, he kneeled in front of the gorgeous blond that lay within arms' reach with a crazed gleam in his eyes. Highering his hand that held the knife, he stabbed the once beautiful woman in the stomach, watching as her eyes popped open and her mouth leaving an ear piercing scream. With a satisfactory smile, he slashed and stabbed her thighs, legs, arms, stomach repeatedly. Hearing the pleasurable sound of her scream melodically entering his ears, whilst inhaling the stench of blood and heaving a sigh of content. Blood endlessly poured out of her gashes, satisfying his needs to see a dead body, the warm sensation of blood rubbed against his rough hands, covering it entirely with the red substance. Pleased with his result he gazed at the bloody woman and locked eyes with her lifeless blue orbs.

Standing up, he cleaned his knife and hands with a smirk and hid in the corner, waiting for his lovely brother's arrival. Imagining how he would react to see the sincere gift from his younger sibling.

Not too long afterwards, Mr. Jackson entered his room with a large smile on his face, however was immediately removed once he saw his loving wife's state. He ran to her side as tears helplessly ran down his cheeks and onto his bloody wife's lifeless body, his shoulders shook uncontrollably as he grasped his wife's hand and tried to shake her awake. Hoping for a miracle to occur so the love of his life would be smiling adoringly at him in his arms, rather than her once beautiful eyes stare lifelessly at him in his bloody covered arms. Mr. Jackson lifted his hand and caressed his wife's once rosy cheeks which are now pale and cold and stared at her with a broken heart.