It Was Tough at First

That one night Yongguk was taken in by Irene changed everything for him. He was only supposed to stay until his wounds healed but something happened. Irene was caught in a terrible car accident on her way home and never came back. Yongguk was asked many questions about her but he couldn't answer all of them. He didn't know anything about her accept the fact that she was an animal changeling and no human was going to find that out. He kept his promise and looked after Junhong through the two and a half years that she was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junhong:

I was so young when my mother died but I still managed to get through it all with Yongguk by my side. He totally changed from that time though. Yongguk found a job somehow and discovered how to keep us living in this old apartment. He taught me some things on bear changlings and how to control my ability to change forms, from human to bear and back to human again. He sounds like a truly great guy but that's not everything.

I said he changed from the time of my mum's death and it wasn't all good. As I grew older through the months I began to notice things that made my ears twitch for the trouble that came along.

He started coming home drunk, smelling of booze, cigarette smoke and ladies perfume. He once brought a lady over for the night and the next morning I told him never to do that again. He listened to me but soon began to stay out late or not return home until the next day. Yongguk is supposed to be someone I look up to and ask for help when needed. I missed the days when I'd sleep in his arms or when we'd bathe together or have dinner together. I miss the time we spend in each others presence.

Tonight I was told not to wait for Yongguk again and just eat dinner but leave him left over's. The worst part is that he didn't even tell me in person, it was only a text. I barely see him at all and I'm nearly eighteen in human years so shouldn't he spend as much time as he possibly can with me before I leave?

"Thank you for the damn food Yongguk!" I dig into the food I cooked for dinner and tear the beef to pieces with my teeth. I eat it all and place everything in the sink after I'm finished.

"Sorry there was no left over's." I say to myself and grin in satisfaction. "If only you were here with me."My grin turns into a frown as I think about the woman he's probably with right now, having dinner, kissing her and then dropping her on the bed only to fill her insides and leave. "What a fool." I whisper.

Then I suddenly remembered something, I race to the bathroom and cool down in the shower. Mating season is starting for bears and since I've gotten older, my hormones are going crazy.

"It's your fault!" I yell out in the shower as I continue to stroke myself and release all that I've kept pent up. The shower is an easy place to keep clean in this small apartment.

Afterwards, I went to bed where Yongguk and I sleep. His scent is everywhere it's as if he's actually in the building.

"I'm home~." I then hear the front door open and close. I just try to ignore it and go to sleep. I feel large arms wrapping around my blanket and sheets. "Sorry I couldn't eat dinner with you my dear Junhong~." He whispers in my ear with that deep tone. I turn to face him.

"You sound drunk again." I glare at him and he smiled.

"I only drank a little bit this time, for one of my boss's clients." I sniffed him some more.

"The client was a lady, I can smell her perfume and I don't like it." I narrow my eyes before turning my head away and pulling the bed covers up.

"Don't be like that~." He shook my body a little bit before leaving the room and taking a shower.

"I'm done~ So will you let me in?" Yongguk came back into the room fifteen minutes later and walked over to the bed. I turn around to face him. He's lucky I'm still awake. I pulled back the covers and he crawled in. "I'm sorry I've been busy." He suddenly said that as he pulled up the covers.

"Do you have any idea how I feel when you are away?!" I don't have time for his crap apologies. I know I sound like a girl but STILL.

"You know I'm working most of the time, not just playing around." He looks at me with a dead serious face and it annoys me more.

"I understand that you are drinking and sleeping with whoever is a convenience to you! It's not right, it's never right." I yell at him and turn around so that I don't have to see his face.