Extra

One day after Junhong came home from shopping for groceries...

~~~~~~~~~

Junhong:

"I'm home!" I closed the front door behind me and walked into the open kitchen where I placed the shopping bags down. "Yongguk!" I called out and heard a rustling noise coming from our bedroom, behind the kitchen wall. 

"What?" He answered back but I didn't see him.

I kept unpacking the groceries from their bags. "You'll never guess what I saw today~" I sang out to him.

I then felt arms rap around my waist and it surprised me. "What did you see today?" Yongguk whispered into my ear.

"You're supposed to guess, idiot, but I'll just tell you." I continued to pull the remainder of the food out of their bags as I spoke. "Today, as I was walking through an isle in one of the shops, I saw a guy who looked exactly like you. As I was about to approach him, I noticed he had two kids and his partner with him looked like she pregnant with another. That's when I realised it wasn't you." I laughed a little at the thought of my stupidity.

Yongguk let go of my waist and started walking away but then he turned just before entering our room again. "Hey, Junhong?"

I looked at him not knowing what he'd say. "Hmm? Yes?" I waited.

".......you really should stop mixing my looks up with strangers." He sighed, shook his head and disappeared into our room.

"But he smelt like one of us too." I mumbled to myself and followed after Yongguk.

So this is the end of the fanfic and I hope you enjoyed. Leave comments anywhere you'd like and have a great day or night. :)

Just to add a little known fact:

Bears leave their mothers at the age of 3 or 4 years as they have reached young adulthood and are fully capable of looking after themselves. ^.^ Remember to leave comments anywhere you please.