You Weren't Supposed to Get Hurt

Yongguk:

I knew things weren't right with me as soon as Junhong started to grow. He was cute and I grew to really love his adorable characteristics but I never expected those feelings of mine to grow stronger towards him. He's just a child, my child that I have to care for and if caring for him means I need to keep a distance so I don't do anything, than I will do that.

When it came to mating season my urges were so strong that I couldn't stand it. I easily found women from work and other places to use. I only tried it at the start and once I tried it out, I couldn't sleep with anyone anymore since it left me feeling extremely guilty.

I'd be asked out to parties and then get hit on by many women but I ignored the offers by them. When I finally arrive home, my little Junhong is waiting for me but he smells everything I've been through and stays away. Some nights I can't go home because I have to fill out papers for my boss.

Junhong see's me as a changed man for the worst and maybe I am but it isn't what I wanted. Junhong is everything to me now and I've ruined our relationship because of my foolish mistakes. I think it's best to say how I feel now, he is old enough.

"Hey Junhong, Junhong please don't ignore me." His back is still facing me. "I didn't do anything with the client, in fact I haven't slept with a lady for a long time now."

He turned around and stared at me. "Are you sure?" He spoke through the covers.

"Yes. Were you, maybe, jealous?" I laughed.

"N-no! I wasn't! Just lonely that's all." He blushed for the first time.

I still think he's cute. "Come here." I grabbed Junhong and pulled him up close. I wrapped my arms around him and he grasped my right arm. "Wha-" as I was about to question him, he locked lips with me. His eyes were tightly closed when I glanced at him and prolonged the kiss. He gently pulled away from me and I was left surprised along with satisfied. "What was that?"

Junhong touched his lips with his fingertips. "I want Yongguk to stay with me and not some other woman." This kid is really in the mood today.

"Damn it Junhong! Why are you tempting me so much?"

We kissed some more and I really enjoyed it but I wanted to take things further. "Open your mouth for me Junhong." He did as I said and I slipped my tongue into his mouth, trailing the area with every move of my tongue making him groan a little. He caught on and moved his tongue with me, we'd then gasp for air and continue with occasional biting of the lips until I wanted to get more out of this.

I could tell Junhong was aroused and I was too. I slipped my hand underneath his shirt and rubbed his abs, only to hear him moan and grab my arm. His eyes were full of lust. I started to kiss down his neck, gasping at each kiss. I sucked on his collar bone which made him moan loader. "Not there, people will see~." I could tell he loved it even if he said no now.