|PROLOGUE|

Yes, a new story.... My mind won't rest with new story ideas, I swear! But I just wanna show you guys this new story cuz I really REALLY like this one :3

This would be continued in Winter.

So be aware, my lovely padawans <3

_________________________________________

The Lesbian in Black:

Prologue:

There she was again.

Sitting underneath the willow tree with her legs crossed and a book laid atop of them. Her silky blond hair was pulled into a messy bun that rested on top of the crown of her head yet a few rebellious strands framed her heart shaped face. Her full lips were thinned into a tight line as her perfectly trimmed eyebrows furrowed together. The way her long fingers dragged along the side of her neck before scratching the spot underneath the collar of her leather jacket or the way she played with her necklace as she read her book.

I tried not to stare that much than a few minutes long but she intrigued me. Anything about her and anything that she does, my eyes zeroed on her. I had watched her walked down the halls along with the rest of the students, blending in with the rest yet my eyes always found her. I couldn’t fathom how much my body reacted whenever I saw her. Tingles erupted from my fingertips before shooting throughout my body; my heart pounding erratically in my chest and ears. 

She was just another face in a sea of people. She was just another student in Vessel Lake High. She was just any normal girl, for crying out loud! So why was she so different from the rest? Why did she seem mesmerizing to me? Was it those mismatched eyes of hers that looked so lost? Was it the loneliness she’s cocooned in just calling me out to give her company? 

Whatever it was, I won’t hold myself back anymore.

I would make our paths cross and find out why she was the base of my fascination.

But I never knew that crossing paths with the lesbian in black would bring more than a fascination from me.