Chapter 24

Tris P.O.V
      Right now it is dusk on the first night if the full moon. Everyone is here and sprinting towards the pack house. Hannah made sure the gang was good to go, telling them her and their father going on a week  long business trip.
      Once everyone is locked inside the den house, the sun has just set and the full moon has just appeared. As the moon's rays hit me, I instantly feel the increase of power, making me grin. I give the ceremony howl, keeping claim of the area as my territory. I'm instantly surrounded by rouges. Going into a fighting stance I wait. They all pounce and it's game on.

Four P.O.V
      We were walking through the forest calling out to Dawn who we haven't seen in a few days. Hearing the snap of a twig behind us, we turn around expecting to see Dawn, but it wasn't her. It was the wolf that Dawn saved us from the one day.
      It charges us and the only thing we do is shut our eyes and scream for the blonde wolf, hoping she will hear us.

Tris P.O.V
      I hear people calling my name in terror, but one stands out the most. Four. I run towards them, mind linking Hannah at the same time.

Italics- Tris
Bold- Hannah

Why the hell are your kids and their gang of friends in our territory!?

What?! How should I know? I specifically told them NOT to go into the forest at night!

Whatever. Now I have to save their sorry asses. I'm bringing them to the pack house so you can explain to them what the hell is going on!

*Sigh* yes Alpha Six..

And don't you DARE forget to tell them what they are! They are werewolves, not humans!

Yes ma'am I break off the mind link right as I saw them, their backs to be, hands up to hope to lessen the blow about to be given. I quickly speed up and jump over them, ramming head first into the wolf.

Uriah P.O.V
      The soft 'thup' gains our attention, making us snap open our eyes. There right in front of us is the wolf we've been looking for, Dawn, and the other wolf. They have a fierce battle before Dawn pins him down and bites open his neck and killing him.
      She snarls angrily before looking at us, making a motion with her head to follow her. We walk for about 15 minutes before we break through the trees and into a clearing. Staring up at the building in awe (pic of the pack house above), we almost miss down walking towards it.
      She walks up to the steps, us close behind, before she stops and yips at the door. Opening the door, we stared, again, surprised by who it is.

"Mom?!" Zeke and I scream.

_________________________________________

Sorry it's so short! I'll, hopefully, update it soon. I've been loosing interest in writing this story, but I'm trying to find the inspiration to keep writing this. Hope you like!