Chapter 6

I let my eyes linger a little longer, until I finally rip my eyes from him and focus my attention on Hannah and John.

"Hannah? John? You going to introduce me to them?" I say, getting impatient.

"Wait, you know our parents?" The taller of the two boys, talking about bigfoot, ask.

I nod and say,"I've known them since I was born."

"Anyways, guys this is Tris. She is 16 and going to be staying with us for a little while. Tris this is Marlene, Four, Will, Shauna, Christina, Lynn, Lauren, and my sons, Zeke and Uriah."

'So Four is his name' Raven purrs, to my surprise.

'He's so dreamy, even for a late' Dawn sighs

"So Tris," Hannah say,"we will put your stuff in the room you'll be staying in here, okay?" She asks. I nod again.

      I watch them walk upstairs and turn to face 'the gang' again. A girl with mocha skin, chin length, straight, black hair, with dark brown eyes, squeal so loud I have to restrain myself from covering my ears.

"Okay! So I'm Christiana, but you can call me Chris." She introduces me to the rest of them. Marlene is a few inches taller than Chris, slight tan, light blonde hair, with brown eyes. Lynn has half her hair shaved off, pale skin, while the other half is black, with light green eyes. Shauna is about as tall as Marlene, dirty blonde hair, dark tan, with light green eyes. Zeke is an inch or two shorter than Four, light brown skin, short, curly, black hair. Uriah is the same as Zeke only a little shorter than him. Will is as tall as Uriah, almost as pale as Lynn, straight, black hair, with dark green eyes. Lauren is as tall as Christina, fake tan, fake bleach blonde hair,way too much makeup caked on, wth light brown eyes.

"So Will is my boyfriend, Shauna is Zeke's girlfriend, Lynn is Shauna's sister, Marlene is  Uriah's girlfriend." Christina says. Than looks at Lauren with pure hate and disgust in her eyes. I'm guessing she hates Lauren being her there group. "And Lauren," She say with venom dripping from syllable," Is Four's girlfriend." At that my heart shatters, but I keep my expression emotionless. Dawn starts whimpering, while Raven is enraged.

'He is OURS!' Raven growls

'Why is he even with her. She looks as fake as fake can get.' Dawn says with a mix of anger and sadness in her voice.

      I cut of the conversation by saying," Well, it's nice too meet you guys," I pretend to look at the time on my watch," But it's pretty late so I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight everyone." And with that I got to my room thinking tonight's events over and over again.