Chapter 12

"That...... was AWESOME!" Uriah screams, making the wolf turn towards us. Nice going Uriah, I thought to myself. It gets close to the ground, but not in an aggresive way, and slowly crawls to us, ear pinned down, while whimpering slightly. Is it asking if we're ok?

"Aww, she is askng if we're alright." Marlene says.

"A wolf cares for us? Enough for it to attack another one of it's own kind?" Zeke asked confused. The wolf turns to the direction of where the first ran off and growls.

"I don't think she likes that wolf. Maybe it wasn't in her pack and she was getting rid of it from her territory." Christina guesses. The wolf continues to whimper.

"It's ok, we're fine. Just shocked." I say and crouch down, extending my hand slighty, just incase. The wolf presses her head to my head and tense up, but quickly relaxe and start petting it. The wolf has dirty blonde colored fur, blue/grey eyes, and chains on her. 

After spending time with the wolf, we decided to name her Dawn, she seemed to like the name. She suddenly runs off meaning she has to go, so we all scream bye to her. Right before she enters the forest she turns around and howls a goodbye. Us being boys, howl back with the girls joining a second later. After we stop she runs off and disappears within the trees.

(Sorry I was lazy)______________________________________________________________________

Tris P.O.V

      When I got home after that little 'encounter' with the gang, I took a quick shower and went to my room to decorate it(pic of room above). I walk into my walk-in closet, that's behind the mirror, and see it's already full of clothes. I somehow mannaged to fit the clothes I brought in the closet. After I'm done putting the rest of my stuff, along with my toiletries, away, I grab the picture of me, my father, mother, and brother in our wolf form. My blonde wolf with no chains. My dad's wolf is all black with his back right foot is white, my brother's, Caleb, his wolf is a light gray, and my mom's wolf is a light brown with her ears black. I put the picture on my nightstand and go downstairs to see the gang sitting around watching TV and talking. I look at the time and see it's 6:30, as if on time my stomach growls. I grab the keys to my black and green 2012 Kawasaki Ninja Zx-6r.

"Bye Hannah! I'm gonna go get something to eat!" I scream, while walking towards the door.

"Ok! Be safe!" She screams back. I get McDonalds, eat, drive home, and go straight to sleep once my head hits the pillow.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about it being a boring chapter. I didn't get much sleep last night and I had to help with my baby brother, so yeah, I'm tired and not in the mood. I'll update hopefully sometime later, but idk. Again sorry.