Update On My Condition!

I'm going to tell everyone once, this suck! I have to swish or use a syringe with salt water to clean everything. On top of use this nasty tasting mouth wash. I was stuck on a strictly soft food diet for 2 days with was only yogurt, applesauce, pudding, and ice cream. It was good, but I have what one calls a bottomless pit for a stomach. I finally got to eat past, but it felt weird so I never chewed and if I did it was with my front teeth. 2 days ago I finally got to eat harder foods. First thing I ate was half a pie of Little Caesars pizza with their cheesy bread and yesterday I had taco bell, but since I still couldn't eat really hard foods I had 2 chalupas and a soft taco.

I know for some of you I said I was gonna keep you updated, and I'm sorry, but I just finished the work I would've been missing from school today and all the salt water treatment and the medicine and nasty mouth wash, it has been somewhat hectic. I have been in a lot of pain from moving my mouth sometimes and I have just been cuddling with my cat. Although now I think she hates me cause she smelled like spit and she needed a bath so I gave her one.

Oh! Before I forget! Give me some tips and opinions for what I should include in my story! I want honesty! What do you think I should add and I'll see if I can implant it into the plot and I envision. Thank you and have a wonderful day my lovely reader!