Ouran Highschool Host Club - And so she arrived

And so she arrived

I'm not really good at opening stuff but I have some good ideas for this fanfic when it gets into it :D

Character details thingy yh:

Ama

Suzuki

Long brown hair that falls to her hips

Dark green forest eyes

Quite tall

Half English half Japanese

Musical, plays the violin ( as her main instrument), piano, guitar, sings

Lives by herself along with the maids in the mansion , parents died at the age of 3. Father was despised my the mothers side of the family causing her uncle and aunty to despised her also ( they also had to take care of her when her parents died )

Fear - water (drowning ect)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ama's pov -

I was dropped off outside the gates of Ouran academy dressed in the ugliest dress I had even seen. I sighed, guess I shouldn't complain on my first day I thought and entered the school.

The school was very big, bigger than the schools in England and France. You see after my parents died I was forced to live with my uncle and aunty, we traveled around a lot and we lived in England and France for a while.

I swung my violin case up and down in one hand as I walked towards an entrance to one of the school buildings. All of a sudden two large boys ran past me knocking me to the ground. I hit the cold floor pretty hard on the side of my arm causing me to wince out in pain.

"Omg are you ok?", a small boy knelt beside me extending his hand out. He had short brown hair and huge brown eyes, eyes I had recognised before. I continued to stare at the boy in an attempt to figure out where I had seen him before.

There was an awkward silence before the boy asked me again,

"umm, are you ok?".

"ah y-yes!", I took the boys hand and began to brush of the dirt on my dress with my hands. This boy looked exactly like the girl I had met yesterday in the supermarket. I remember her showing me around because I was utterly clueless to where I was going and got lost. But she was a girl and he is a boy, who looks like a girl. Arghh, I was just going to have to come out and ask her .... I mean him.

"uh e-excuse me are you-", I began.

"We met yesterday right?".

"so I was right its you Haruhi?", I knew it!

"Yes sorry if I look a little....different and confused you".

"um that's ok but why are you dressed as a boy Haruhi?".

Haruhi began to tell me the story of her humongous dept and the Host Club whilst showing me round the school.

"so you just work for their club as a boy to pay them back?", I asked. Haruhi sighed and nodded, " wow ....fun", I said with a smile.

"I know it sounds strange but I actually enjoy it sometimes, I mean theres lots of crazy, stupid stuff that goes on with those guys but sometimes its fun", Haruhi smiled and I could tell that's how she truly felt. " so what year will you be joining?", Haruhi asked.