Ouran Highschool Host Club - The Girl Who UnSilenced Him - Pt 3

I am so sorry it has took me so long to write this, I've had a bit of writers block for this story but i should be on it now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamakis pov -

I walked around the hall, Mori and Honey have done a very good job, the party room looks great. A couple of girls i didn't know gathered round me asking me to dance, of course being the gentleman i am i agreed and lead them across the dance floor. My mind kept drifting to Ama, where was she, is she not here because of what happened today?

"Tamaki?", the girl i was dancing with questioned me.

"Oh sorry my princess, you beauty stunned me so much i was speechless", i replied close to her face with a heart warming smile.

The girl giggled and her cheeks turned bright red, "oh Tamaki!".

After dancing with a couple of girls i made my way around the room looking for Kyoya.

I spotted him on the other side of the room, "Kyoya! Kyoya!", i shouted running over to him.

Molly's pov -

I finished getting ready for Mori's and Honeys party and decided to call Ama.

The phone rang for quite awhile until Ama picked it up, " hello?".

"Ama?", i questioned the caller since it wasn't Ama's voice coming though.

"Ama cant come to the phone right now, its Kirai", the girl spat and hung up.

Kirai? There back!

Yukiko's pov -

I turned round to look in the mirror, yes this dress will do. I tired my long pink hair up into a high pony tail and re-did my eye make up. I wonder if Kyoya will be dancing tonight, ah Yukiko what you thinking!

I grabbed my little shoulder bag and made my way out the door. While i waited for the twins limo to pick me up i looked down at my dress, is this really Kyoya's favourite colour. My thoughts were soon Interrupted when the twins limo parked outside my house. I got in and was met by Haruhi and the twins.

" well you look pretty fine", Kaoru smirked.

"Good enough for Kyoya", Hikaru winked.

" oh guys sush", i said blushing.

We made our way to were the party was being held, " wow this place sure is big!", Haruhi said whilst stepping out of the car.

"Yeah they sure went all out", i muttered to myself.

" they always do", Hikaru laughed.

We all walked into the hall and i spotted Tamaki and Kyoya at the far end of the room.

" erm I'm just going to say hello to Tamaki and Kyoya", i said innocently.

"Ok", Kaoru smiled.

" you go do that", Hikaru chuckled.

" wait don't leave me with these two!", Haruhi wined.

Molly's pov -

This time i decided to call Ama's mobile, surely they wouldn't answer that. This time the phone only rang for about two rings.

" hello?", i heard Ama's voice through the speaker.

" Ama are you ok!", i practically shouted.

" yeh I'm fine", she said but didn't sound to sure.

" there back?", i questioned her.

" yeah but not for long", Ama sighed, " i cant come to the party but you should still go. Mori invited you, maybe you should take this chance".

" if you say so", i said quietly.

" go on! C ya at school", Ama replied.

" bye...", i said before hanging up. I hope shes ok. I made my way to the party still feeling bad about Ama, no, she said go for it so i will.

I walked in all confident until i saw Mori talking to Honey, oh god how was i supposed to do this.

I walked up to them and they both smiled, "Molly-chan, you made it!", Honey said jumping up and hugging me.

"Hey Honey!", i smiled hugging him back, " hey Mori".

Yukiko's pov -

"Hey guys", i smiled at both Tamaki and Kyoya.

"Hello Yukiko", Kyoya said scribbling on his clipboard.

Does he bring that thing with him everywhere?

"Hey Yukiko! You look nice, have you seen Ama?", Tamaki said with a smile.

I was a little fazed about Kyoya saying hello to me but i soon snapped out of it, " um no sorry".

"Oh.. thats ok, hey Kyoya you should be enjoying yourself!", Tamaki said pulling the clipboard away from him, " you two go dance!", he said pushing us both onto the dance floor.

"Im sorry about him", Kyoya said takin my hand and leading me across the dance floor.

Oh god i was dancing with Kyoya.

I giggled, " its ok, but um kyoya you should really take a brake sometimes and enjoy yourself", i smiled.

"Oh really", he smiled back at me.

Oh god i think my heart just melted.

Molly's Pov -

"Hey um Mori can i talk to you outside?", i said rather awkwardly. Mori grunted and we both made our way outside.

When we were outside we both looked at each other awkwardly for a while before i decided to make my move.

"I like you", i whispered and looked down. Silence. He was going to reject me, Aimee was wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

"I like you too", i heard a faint voice say.

Wait, was that Mori he just spoke?

I looked up just in time to meet Mori's lips that crashed onto mine.

Haruhi's pov -

I managed to escape the twins and found myself on my own, jeez i felt so out of place at this party. I found myself at the food table, hmmmmm. I felt a small tap on my shoulder and spun round to see a familiar face.

"Harumi?".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry this took me so long Update but like i said i have had terrible writers block. I have been re-watching Ouran so I'm back in the mood to write. Hope you like this chapter!

Vote ( if you liked it )

Comment comment comment ^^