Ouran Highschool Host Club - From Two Different Worlds - Part 2

Recap - Molly Tanaka has moved to Japan to study at Ouran Academy, she is Ama's cousin from her dad side of the family ( the family who likes Ama). She is also here to check up on Ama because of how horrible the Suzuki family are. She suspects Amahas a boyfriend who is in the host club and wants to go see to find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haruhi's pov -

I could tell today was going to be a long day, Tamaki was rambling on about some sort of trip for the host club to go on soon and the twins were agreeing but only if I wore some sort of girly out fit.

Bleh.

" So Haruhi what do you think", the twins said in unison holding a small blue summer dress in front of me.

" never in a million years", I replied harshly. They both frowned and Tamaki came over.

" Haruhi you are a girl! You should wear girly things and act like a girllll!", Tamaki wined, " daddy wants you to look like this again!", Tamaki pulled out a big picture of me with long hair from a while ago.

" HEY, DON'T BLOW UP PICTURES OF ME WITHOUT ASKING!", I yelled and the others gathered round the photo.

" Haruh-chan is so prettyyy" honey - sempi said.

" you know the more I look at this photo I become more surprised that this is actually Haruhi" Kyoya said staring at the photograph whilst Tamaki was anime crying at the photograph.

I felt an anime sweat drop on my head. The doors opened and I saw Ama walk in with another girl. The others quickly hid the photograph and begin to walk over to Ama and the girl.

" Hey guys", Ama said smiling, I could tell she was in a great mood. The other girl stood there for a moment maybe she was really shy.

" hello everyone I'm Molly!" The girl said pulling a pose confidently. Ok maybe not.

" hello", Hikaru said and started getting close to Molly's face.

" Welcome to .... The host club", Kaoru finished, his face also close to molly's but on the other side.

" now now what have I told you to about scaring a guests", Tamaki said as he walked up to Molly and the twins, " hello my princess, welcome", he said with a smile.

Molly's pov -

I had no clue what was happening, all these boys were getting to close to me so fast. No wonder Ama likes it here. Suddenly a blond boy came up to me and called me his princess. I stood there not saying a word... Well this was awkward. And what do I do in awkward situations. I bust out laughing and everyone just stared at me. Unsurprisingly Ama started laughing.

" sorry guys she starts laughing when things get awkward", Ama said still laughing to herself. This blonde guy just found this "cute" and started hugging me and spinning me around.

Ama's pov -

Well I guessed Molly was getting the welcome treatment from Tamaki. I looked over to see Haruhi trying to escape the twins in the far corner of the room, with nothing to do I decide to walk over and save her from them.

"No!", Haruhi protested, " your not coming to my house again".

" but whyyyy your father loves us Haruhii", the twins wined.

" I don't need all of you coming round and disturbing my day again!".

" er guys what's up?", I asked even though I had heard enough to know.