Ouran Highschool Host Club - Their Back

Recap - It was time for the Party and everyone was all dressed up, Molly called up Ama to see if she was ready but some other girl answered the phone. After finding out that their back Molly called Ama's mobile phone to find out if she was ok. Ama told her its fine and to go to the Party so Molly did and confessed her feelings to Mori, Yukiko got her big dance with Kyoya and Haruhi got a surprised guest.

New Character

( i dont not own her, she was given to me for this story by @Radioactive159 go read her story Who Are These Crazy People?!( Ouran Highschool Host Club Fanfic) )

Name: Harumi Fujioka

gender: female

used to live: America with her mums wealthy sister, Akari but sometimes they traveled to separate country's

personality: very bubbly and energetic. But very feisty and stubborn. Usually always happy. The opposite of her sister, Haruhi, and has a secret nerd side.

Talents: professional dancer, sing, rap and flexible, good at volleyball and softball.

Background: after there mother died she left with her aunt to stay in America and raised there. She was very popular with the guys but not with the girls. Most girls were jealous or hatred her but she did have three best friends. The guys thought she was hot or sexy and she possibly had 9 or 11 boyfriends. Later she moved back to Japan to live with her sister and father again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamaki's pov -

Ama hadn't been at school for a whole week now and i was starting to get very worried, Haruhi's sister has come to the school now. Her name is Harumi Fujioka, normally i would fussing over her but my mind is to occupied.

"Im sure she's fine boss", Hikaru said with a small smile.

"Yh, she's most likely ill or something", Kaoru continued. Everyone didn't seem concerned enough in my opinion, they were all bothered about Haruhi's sister. I decided i couldn't sit around any longer waiting for Ama to magically show up, i had to go see her. I made my way over to Ama's house, i waited outside her door for what felt like an hour before someone answered.

"Tamaki?", Ama's face appeared before me but it wasn't the face I knew. Her eyes were puffy and red, her face was stained with tears, her left eye was black and her lip was cut.

"What the hell happened to you", I whispered cupping her face to see it more closely.

"Nothing its fine", she replied back showing no emotion what so ever.

I frowned, "whats wrong", i replied more harshly this time.

"There back".

Ama lead me upstairs to her room and sat down on the bed, "Who are they?", she hadn't spoken a word to me on the way upstairs, who were these people? Why had they done this to her?

"My family", she sighed looking down at the floor, "remember that day on the beach, how i told you about them. Well there staying here for awhile, obviously not in this house but they've been coming and "checking" up on me. The worst part of it all is that my cousin is enrolling in Ouran soon".

We had been having so much fun i had complete forgotten about her family, i wrapped my arm around her, "don't worry everything is going to be ok".

I had no idea how everything was going to be ok but i had to make it ok, make it ok for her.

Ama's pov -

~ the next day ~

I looked at my black eye in the mirror, it had gone down a lot now i bet i could cover it up with some foundation. After covering up eye and sorting out my hair I grabbed my uniform and put it on, i can't hide in this house forever i have to get out. It felt weird walking into the school gates again but I wasn't complaining, id missed this.

Weird huh.

I walked into my first class which was music and felt everyones eyes on me, ok i didn't miss this one bit. I quickly made my way to my desk and sat down, a few minutes later a smiling Tamaki ran up to my desk.

"Your back", he grinned.

"Yh, i thought it would be better to get out of the house. Its practically the end of the year i need to study hard for next years tests, i don't want to fail".

"Thats the Ama i know", Tamaki practically jumped on me hugging me. I winced slightly in pain and he got off with a serious expression on his face, he slowly moved my blazer sleeve up my arm to revile bruises of various sizes covering my hole arm.

"This needs to be sorted", his eyes full of hatred. Just as i was about to speak the door to the classroom opened and a small blonde haired girl strutted in, my eyes widened as her face turned towards me and smiled.

"She's here".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very sorry this is really really late