Ouran Highschool Host Club - Yes

Haruhi's Pov -

She walked straight past me and Ama towards Tamaki Sempi, "hello Tamaki", She grinned.

"...hi", Tamaki didn't look like his friendly self.

"I'd like to request you", She battered her eyelashes.

I turned to face Ama who was clenching her fists, "...eh are you ok?".

No reply....

I turned back to face Tamaki sempi and the blonde girl, he looked like he didn't really want to be around her.

Whats going off?

Ama's pov -

She was doing this on purpose, just to tick me off. I slowly stood up and excused myself from Haruhi before walking out of the room.

"Ama wait!", I heard her shout but I wasn't going to go back into that room.

I wandered over to the fountains and sat on a patch of grass near them, I guess its not Tamaki's fault but...

"Ama?", I looked up to see Tamaki stood in front of me.

"Oh hi", I replied giving him a small smile.

He sat down next to me, "have you thought more about what I said?".

"Of course I have", I replied looking down at the floor.

"Well?", he asked placing his fingers under my chin and gently lifting my head up so his eyes could lock with mine.

"Yes".

Haruhi's pov -

Just as Ama had left Tamaki had decided to leave too, to be honest I wish i could have gone with them but i had to many guests.

Just as one of my guest were leaving Yukiko trotted up to me, "hey Haruhi wheres your sister?", She smiled.

"Eh most likely goofing off somewhere", I replied.

Yukiko chuckled, "Id love to get to know her more".

"You should come over for tea sometime".

"Really! Wow thank you Haruhi i'd love too", Yukiko grinned.

Just then Hikaru  popped up out of nowhere, "Can I come too Haruhi?".

"No i just invited Yukiko".

"Pleaseeeeee", he begged, " I wont be any trouble", Hikaru added.

"Eghhh fine!". -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry I was meant to upload this chapter yesterday but i forgot D:

Sorry its small But I hope you like it!

I should be updating this story every Thrusday but if i write more on other days ill update it :)

Comment comment comment :)

Maybe even vote? x