That Thug Love

DOUGLAS POV

   I was at my girl house chilling with her watching a movie when my phone rang, I saw that the caller ID wasnt a contact, so I just ignored the call. Then my phone rang again and I guessed it Was something or someone important calling so I answered. That made lueanena mad.

*phone conversation *

Doug: mayne , who dis call-in me didn't you realize I ignored your call the first time you called?

???:it's me!!

dou: me who?, he said with anger and attitude.

???:it's me kat, I need your help it's important, Kat said with fear in the creek of her throat

dou: umm..(Douglas looks at lueanena who looks him up and down)
"where are you I'm on my way"

lu: you not going no where but Right here with ...

kat: "tell that Bish she better learn her place," Kat says like as if she was coming through the phone.

dou: man kat where are you? He says as he's looking a lueanena with a straight face.

kat: I'm at the Makals hospital(off the top of my head)

dou: Okay bye

*end ofconvo *

"I'm going to be right back Lu imma see you when I get back," I told lueanena before I was leaving, but she stopped me.

She said some stuff like "no you ain't cuz I'm gone ,then went on and on how i just use her and that I care more about kat and not her blah blah blah , so I just shrugged it off and left.

if she can't except the fact that my best friend is a girl and I'm always going to have her back then lueanena compo you can catch the deuces.

___________________________________

OMG HE TOLD HER TIME CATCH THE DEUCES

LIKE, COMMENT, VOTE, ASK QUESTIONS.

I WILL UPDATE SOON!!!