Turn Down Fa What ?

| C H A P T E R  3 |

                                        | Douglas' POV |

           Bae I'm sorry for acting like a bitch to you yesterday do you forgive me ? ,"Lueana said standing by my locker as I passed her up .

Naw you acting like a bitch ,Stalker ,and you a hoe because my niggas told me they saw you all on somebody yesterday at the club and he took you home ,"I said walking up to her all in her face .

But you don't understand I was mad that you're always leaving and picking Kat over me ! ," she said starting to cry and pouting.

Listen don't sit here and cause a scene because I'll show you ,"he said still in her face.

First of all that's been my best friend for almost my whole life so of course my moms and her come first so stfu with this bullshit,"I said trying to keep my calm.

I told you I'm sorry ! ,"she said.

Alright bye ,"he said leaving preventing himself from doing something he would regret.

I walked in class and seen my day ones with are Aaliyah ,Joshua ,Robee,Kid ,Yellow,and of course Kat.

Wassup y'all ,"I said dapping Them.

Nun we cooin ,"Kid said.

That's what's up ,"I said sitting in the back on our row which no one else sits on.

                                          | Kat's POV |

Okay everyone take your seats,"the teacher said sitting his thing on his desk.

Everyone sat down as told and he began talking.

Okay everyone welcome back ! ,"he said

Everyone just ignored him as usual .He was an old man that had a gray beared and a wrinkle face.

"Well let's start off this year great with a 10 page report on yourself"

Uggh I can't stand this teacher already !,"I said under my breath .

Umm there a problem Miss Katelena ? ," he said to me.

Actually yes why are we doing a paper at the beginning of the year and you ain't even teach us nothing yet?," I said speaking my mind as usual.

"Because that's what I believed would be a good grade"

Well then I hate you already !," I told him simply.

How we make yours 20 pages and it can count for 90% of your grade ,"he told me .

How about I take 90% of my foot and shove it up your ..,"I was cut off by Douglas.

Yo Kat chill out,"he said tapping on my shoulder semi yelling.

Everyone in class just started laughing at my comment but I was dead serious!

Leave my classroom right now ,"he said pointing towards the door.

I know where the door is ,"I yelled and got up to leave.

                                   | Douglas' POV |

I can't stand to see this girl mad because she has no filter when she's mad.