PlayaPlaya✊

| Chapter 6 |

   | Kat 's POV |

I woke up to soft snoring and a strong arm around my waist and it was very comfortable.

The sun was shining hitting my light pink walls and the corner of my eye.

I wanted to stay snuggled up but I had to get up and go see my grandmother.

I tried to remove his arm but he was hella strong.

Kid wake up, "I giggled slapping his chest.

What? I'm up, "he groaned sitting up a little.

C'mon we have to go see my grandmother, "I said getting up finally loose from him.

Alright, " he said going to the guest room where I keep all of the crew's clothes.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and got in the shower with my shower cap on.

I just got my hair blowed dried and I don't need it curly again.

I got out and lotioned my body, put on deodorant .

Then got dress. (Outfit on top /side. )

White crop top with acid wash jeans and my pink boots.

I put my hair in a bun with my baby hair out.I added a little makeup and jewelry and I was ready .

I walked out of my room and Kid was ready to go so we left.

You look good, " he said while we walked in the hospital.

Thanks, " I said smiling at him.

We walked to her room and I seen her sitting up on the bed watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Hey mamaw ! ," I said running to give her a hug. I'm suprised that she's doing so well!

Wassup Mitchell ," Kid said trying to dap her and she just stared at his hand.

Sorry how are you doing today Ms.Mitchell, " he said.

"That's better, now where's everybody else"

When I first woke up I came to come see you, "I said to her sitting on her bed.

Then how'd he get here?  ," she asked

Because he stayed with me last night, " I said hesitate.

Katelena Elizabetha Mitchell, " she said before I cut her off.

No mamaw we didn't have sex I just didn't wanna be home alone last night," I had to explain to her.

Ohh thank God have mercy on my soul, "she said laughing and we.laughed with her.

What happened to that pretty boy ....what's his name?  ...uhhh Douglas isn't that your boyfriend you mess with, " she said winking and shrugging her shoulder on me.

No mamaw he's my bestfriend ,"I said giggling.

Ohh well I like him y'all should hook up if you get what saying,"she said doing the same thing.

Mamaw!  ,"laughed.

The nurse walked in.

"Are you Katelena Mitchell? "

Yeah, " I said still laughing.

Well we have her results and her prosidure is actually going perfect as you can see but, to continue the rest of her treatment we will need at least $4,000 or more,"she said.

Were in the he'll am I gonna get that?, " I said.

Woahh Kat chill I'll pay for it, " he said.

No I can't let you do that it's not right, " I said to him and he held my hands.

Listen we have been friends for years at least 6 so I got this," he told me.

Where will you get.of  all that?, " I said.

Just trust me ma I got it, " he said .

2 hours later

We just got back home from the hospital and We are chilling smoking weed in my back yard and listening Try me.

Let a nigga try me, try me
I'm a get his whole mothafuckin' family
And I ain't playin with nobody
Fuck around and I'm a catch a body

[Verse 1:]
Bitch I got the mac or the 40
Turn a bitch to some macaroni
Tell me how you want it I'm on it
I really mean it I'm just not recordin'
Still a blow the choppa, for all you oppa's
Leave a bitch nigga head in pasta
You are an impostor, ain't got no money
Put the burner to his tummy, and make it bubbly

Thank you for doing this I really appreciate this like really, " I said.

Show me how much you appreciate it, " Kid said blowing smoke out of his mouth.Obviously he was high.

I got up and but.my  arms around his neck and took a long drag. Then blew it in his mouth.

Damn ma you good, " he said laughing and putting his arm around my waist and biting his lip.

No touching, " I said backing away .

Stop teasing ma, you gonna get cha ass into something you can't finish, "he said.

Oh whatever I'm into gets finished nice and easy, " I said.

I knew Kid liked me you could tell by the way he looked at me .

'Come show me then "Kid said walking towards me.

| Kid's POV |

Kat looking good and she know I'm feeling her. Shit she better not get to comfortable because I will tear that ass up.

Come show me then"I said walking towards her.

No we are just friends Kid, "She said still looking high.

Well then just give me a kiss, " I said even though she'd probably say No.

I sat on the counter in the kitchen and she came between my legs smirking.

Kat wrapped her arms around my neck and put her lips to mines as they collided we kissed passionetly.

There you go, " she said walking away to her room.

----------------------------------------------
Question of the day:  Things getting heated with Kat and Kid or nah?

Team #Kat|Kid. Or Team #Kat|Doug??

Song of the day:  Def Loaf Try Me