Really ? ✋

| C H A P T E R 4 |

                                      | Kat's POV |

Yeah,"I said glancing at my wrist then his eyes.

You gotta little something on your face,"he said wiping it off and walking away.

Damn I wonder how he feels about what just happened it was kind of weird but I liked it a little.

It felt hot in there for a moment but I walked out of the bathroom.

Damn what y'all two was doing in their all that time you was getting a quickie Kid ? ,"Yellow said while Robee laughed.

No I'm still a virgin ,"I told them while I walked to the kitchen.

The newer the better ,"Yellow said going back to his game.

Shut up ,"I yelled to him.

                                      | Kid's POV |

Man shut the fuck up ,"I told Yellow while i sat next to Robee on the couch.

Don't be getting mad at me cause I'm telling the truth ,"Yellow said .

Yeah man we know you wanna hit that ,"Robes said jumping in the conversation .

Who was talking to yo ass ? ,"I asked him.

No I'm still a virgin ,"Yeppow said mocking Kat .

Lemme get away from these jackasses ,"I told Kat walking into the kitchen.

Where is Aaliyah and Douglas they should have been back by now,"Kat asked me while she was taking a shot.

I know," I said agreeing with her.

                                    | Douglas POV |

Damn Aaliyah go faster ,"I told her .

I know what I'm doing ," she said grunting.

Alright then hop on it,"he said .

We hopped on the porch steps and we threw her on the swing and rung the door and ran to the car burning rubber.

                                         | Kat's POV |

I hopped on the island in the kitchen and ate a slice of pizza and hot wings.

Damn I got the munchies like a mothafucka ,"I told Kid while I bit a piece.

Shit me too and this refrigerator pack ,"he said pulling out stuff.

Move nigga I said hopping off the island running towards him.

This nigga got alla the pizza rolls and hot pockets n shit !

Man im hungry too ma ,"he said trying to get the stuff back out of my hands.

Eat the shit over there ,"I said pointing to the other food.

He managed to grab a whole pack of chips.

Look there's some hamburgers over there,"I said struggling to get out of his grip.

He looked over and i pulled it out of his hand and began to run ,but I was to slow because he got me in a tight grip from behind.

Then Douglas and Aaliyah walked in while we were to busy laughing and me struggling.