I Think...(Chapter 2)

(Kat's POV)

What's taking Douglas so long. I called him ten minutes ago!I just stood there pacing going back and forth.People just sat in their chairs staring at me like they've never seen a worried teenage girl.

Busting threw the double doors Douglas ran up to me and hugged me strongly like he hadn't seen me in years!

What happened , are you hurt? , he asked squeezing my shoulders looking around at me.

Nothing it... its my grandmother she got hit by a car, 'i said wiping my eyes pacing again.

Listen Kat stay still everything's going to be okay,he said locking me into a big bear hug crying a little

Hello Ms.Mitchell, 'the nurse said tapping on my shoulder

Yes is my grandma okay?!, 'i said with my eyes wide open.

I'm so sorry but we found a cancer cell in her brain... she has cancer , the nurse said sincerely.

It's like everything she said was in slow motion. I can't believe the women that took care of me my whole life has cancer the one disease i hate !

That's real funny women nah tell me the fucking truth, 'i said putting my index finger in her face not believing the words she said

Alright then go see for yourself, 'she said dropping her clip board flipping her old nappy weave.

C'mon Doug lets go see what's wrong ,"i said pulling him towards the room .

I walked to my grandma's room .Watching the nurses give her medicines and shots made me want to drop to the floor and burst into tears.

Is she going to be okay?,'i asked the nurses that were more interested in Douglas than my grandmother.

Amm.... i said is she going to be okay?!, 'i said stepping infront of Douglas.

Sorry Ma'am... ummm she's going to be fine , but she is seriously injured with the car accident and cancer she will probably be here for a long time,'she said checking try he equipment.

Thanks, 'i said signaling the women to leave. Welcome,' she said unbuttoning her top button showing her cleavage to Douglas walking pass him to the door .

We sat in the white comfortable couch next to the bed.I put my foot on the blue foot rest and cut on the T.V.Douglas put a cover on us and he put his arm around me.

I popped my head up from a nice comfortable sleep and stood up. It is about 4:26am.

Me and Douglas stayed here all night! I rubbed my eyes and got onto the freezing cold floor with no shoes on.

Douglas,'i whispered cause I thought he was on the couch next to me.

Yes?, 'he said walking through the door with Cappuccinos , eggs, grits, and bacon from McDonald's.

Thanks, i said wrapping the cover around me grabbing my food.

No problem,'he said.

Where's Lueana? I thought you was hangin with ha ,'i said sipping from my coffee.

Me and that bitch are done she need to learn ha place with you ,'he said kinda mad.

Oh,'i said simply.

Ugh its past 5 I gotta go to school, 'i said popping up from my seat.

Alright.... yea i gotta go too, 'he said grabbing all of his stuff.

Douglas walked out the room. I gave my grandma a kiss on the cheek then i left.

I got in my black Benz and drove a 18 minute ride home. I walked in to my cherry scented classy simple 2 story house and threw my keys on the kitchen counter.

I looked at the clock on the wall in the kitchen and it read 5:04am.I ran upstairs to my bathroom and ran me a hot bubble bath with the bubble shooters on.

I put my toe in and jumped for a second ,but got all the way in.I washed my body like 4 times and got out.

I walked out the bathroom automatically into my room. I lotioned my body with coco better and put on some lime green boy shorts underwear and pink n white n lime green cheetah print Bra.

(Outfit )

* a button down tie shirt with a superman sign

* red converse

*black leather tights

*black geek glasses

*red bandana

I put my hair in a big bun with no sock or bun showing my firey red hair. Some red lipstick and medium size diamond studs and my nose ring.

I wasn't really hungry because of earlier. I walked outside to see the sun shining so i sat on the chair.

Yo what up Kat!, 'horny bums yelled idk how they knew my name thou

Get the fuck outta here i ur yelled throwing sticks at them .You ain't gotta be like that mommie, 'they said talking some Puerto Rican. Well then get the fuck!

Alright then girl you go want this, 'he said Puerto Rican again

I got in my car and drove to school.I stopped at a red light and just thought about what will happen to me with a guardian. I will need to get a dumb ass job!

All this money on me,nah come and take it from a G all she trynna do is get naked naked naked.And she go shake it like a red nose like like la like a red nose n she gon shake it like a red nose like like like a red nose. That booty talk to me what that shit say shake it.

This is my song! It was on The radio i had that shit blasting. I didn't realize i was on the road until horns starting honking .And someone knocked on my window and opened the door.

Can you drive i got somewhere to be ?,'he said not yelling but calmly.

Ummm sorry, 'i said

He walked away looking at me licking his lips . That boy was fine lawddd!(He looks like Souija Boy).

I kept driving and finally made it too school.

Bitch! You forgetting something.

That was nobody but my crazy friend Cameron. She likes to curse too.(She looks like Aaliyah the singer)

Hey bitch, 'i said turning around. Where you been the whole weekend hoe you was suppose to sleep by my house, 'she said walking up to me. I had family problems, 'i said. Oh, 'she said simply

You still going to wanna be Barbie 's Halloween party?,'she said biting on her long red acrylic nails. I don't know, 'i said. C'mon girl you know i cant go without you, 'she said tapping on me.

You don't even like that wanna be Barbie (her real name is Sam ),'i said. So she live in a mansion with a pool and shit, 'she said opening her locker. Okay, 'i said going to my first class wich is Music.Come get dress by my house!, 'she yelled.

(8 hours Later )

GETTING READY!!!

-------------------------------------

(BYE TBH? )

UPDATE IS ON WEDNESDAY!! TUNE IN!!!