The First part

"What?!?!" Violet looked at her belly. "But... But... How???" She looked at the carewolf in front of her. He returned her gaze. "How am i supposed to know that? All i know is that you are pregnant, wether you like it or not..." Violet stared at him, she didnt know what to say. She knew how it happened... But she wasnt telling anybody. This was her secret, and she would keep it forever. "So, what now?" Violet was still looking at the carewolf. Sun was his name, becouse of his sun like orange, brownish pelt. He sighed. "I dont know, you'll just have to deal with it. They are your pups." Violet looked at her belly, she felt the pups heavy in her belly. She sighed and laid down. There was nothing she could do now.

Violet had to stay in camp, she got bored real soon and became grumpy. So one day the alpha male came, he looked at her. "Im sorry you cant get out of camp violet... But think about your pups! You have to keep them safe!" Violet looked at him, his light brown pelt glowing in the sun. Desert was his name, and Violet respected him, he was the alpha after all... "Im sorry Desert... But cant I jut go out for a walk? Ive been stuck in camp for days... My legs are aching from sitting still all the time..." Desert looked at her. "Okay, you can go out for a walk, but i wont let you go alone. Take Storm with you." Violet looked at the silver male dozing in the sun. "Okay." She stood up and walked towards him. "Hello Stormy! Would you mind going on a walk with me?" Storm jumped up. "Always Violet!" Violet suspected he had a crush on her, he did whatever she asked for, without any questions. "Come!" Storm stormed out of camp and Violet tried to follow, but her huge belly slowed her down. "Wait for me!" She puffed. Storm looked back, "Ow... Sorry, I forgot." He smiled at her and slowed down so she could catch up.

Storm and Violet walked the whole day, she kind of liked Storm. When they returned the alpha male was furious. They should have returned a long time ago. But Violet didn't really care. 

"Quick! Come! It is time!" Violet could hear her mother scream. Sun came running towards them. "Are the pups coming?" "Yes as we speak." "Okay, move aside, i will handle this." Soon 3 little furballs lay beside Violet. They were so fluffy and cute, she named them: Dash, Faya and Fern. Storm came into the den not soon after. He looked at the pups, and then at her. "They are beautifull." "Thank you." She smiled at him. They had declared their love to each other a while ago. Even when he knew the pups werent his. He didn't care.