Signs

The next morning Nahi was gone, there was no sign of him anywhere. "He must have gone out to hunt or something..." Oochy grumbled. "Ooh hush, you only ever think about food." Ashley whiped her tail along his nose. "We will just wait for him... He will come back, im sure." 

There was rustling in the trees, Storm and Violet were just walking in the forrest when they heard it. Quickly they turned towards the noise. A battle scared Nahi limped out of a bush. he looked exhausted. "What happened?" Violet squeeked. Nahi fell to the ground. "Wolves... Wolves everywhere... I was hunting... They got Cynamin..."

Storm looked Nahi in the eyes. "What do you mean they got Cynamin?" Nahi's eyes dropped. "I tried to save her... But i couldn't..." Violet yelped, "We must get him back to the den!" Together Violet and Storm brought Nahi back to the den. It wasnt easy but they managed to do it.

"What happened!?!?" Ashley stormed towards them when she saw them coming. Storm answered her, "We dont know... But something happened while he and Cynamin were hunting, he passed out before he could tell us what happened." Storm and Violet brought Nahi inside, and put him down on some soft hay. "Give him some room," Ashley pushed Violet and Storm away. "I learned some healing from my mother." Storm and Violet watched from a distance as Ashley treated Nahi's wounds. After some time Nahi started moaning softly. "We should let him rest, he will be allright," Ashley looked at the others and pointed to the other room. "Let's go there so he can rest." All of them moved to the other room of the old den, Violet was worried, what had happened? Who were these strange wolves that had attacked Nahi and who took Cynamin.

They were talking about what had happened when Nahi crawled in. "We need to get her back..." Ashley looked at him with shock in her eyes, "What are you doing?!? Go back and rest! Youre hurt." He looked at her, growled and then sat down. "This isn't the time to rest, I was attacked and i have no idea by who. And they took Cynamin... We need to save her." Storm sat down beside Nahi as Violet watched. "Hush, it's okay, we will save her, we will find out who did this and we will get revenge." Violet and Ashley agreed, Oochy just looked at them. "Where were you attacked," asked Storm. "It was at the edge of the forrest..." Nahi whimpered. Storm looked at Violet, she knew what he was thinking. It was in the territory of their old pack. "Okay, let's just all get some sleep and think about what we're going to do tomorrow," Ashley stood up and walked towards Nahi. "And especially you, because you're wounds need to heal and they won't if you keep running around like that." 

Together Ashley and Nahi walked away to rest, Violet laid down and storm curled up beside her. The warmth of his soft fur comforted her. He would always stay by her side, she knew that, she could always trust him. She rested her head on storm and he gave her ear a lick. "Good night," He softly whispered in her ear. "Good night," she replied.

Thunder rolled down the mountain, lightning split through the air. "NOOOO!" The shrieks of pups in destress were in the air. Violet was standing on a rock, beneith her she saw once again her pups being murdered. A flash of lightning, and another one, rain was blowing in her face and she could barely see. She looked at her pups, they were bleeding heavilly but they werent dead. Violet tried to move but she couldn't, her paws were stuck to the ground. Whatever she did she couldnt move. Her pups were all alone now, they weren't moving anymore. In a last attempt she jumped off the rock, and she was able too but it was too late. She walked to her pups but they were dead. Eyes all around the clearing were watching her, but none she recognised. Lightning split the air and she couldn't see for a moment, then suddenly she was pinned down. A big female wolf was holding her and growled at her. Violet struggled to get loose but was unable too, so she gave up. Why would it mater anyway? Her pups were dead... Maybe she should just join them... 

Then as she was thinking that Storm's head appeared and smiled at her, she smiled. No! I shouldn't give up... I should fight! For Stormy! I can't just leave him alone... He needs me, I need him. With all her strength she pushed the wolf off of her and jumped up. She let out a deafening roar and looked around her. There were wolves all around her, she was surrounded. But she didn't care, she felt Stormy's fur brush against hers. He would always be by her side to protect her. She felt herself becoming all warm, and with another roar she leaped foreward into the crowd attacking them all, vengeance would be hers...