The crazy one

Ashley looked at Storm and Violet, "Nice to meet you both." She smiled, "What brought you two here?" Violet looked down, Storm laid his tail over hers, "We dont want to talk about it... Sorry, its just too soon." Ashley looked at them with sympathy in her eyes. "Okay, you can stay here as long as you need to." Oochy gave her an angry glance but stayed silent. "Thanks," Violet nodded at her. After that she looked at Storm. "Looks like we found a place to stay." She smiled and nudged him, "Its going to be okay, see?" He smiled at her and nodded.

After chatting with Ashley for a while while Oochy gave them grumpy looks, Violet and Storm went into the forest. They promised to bring back prey for Ashley and Oochy, because they could stay in their den. "Where should we hunt?" Violet looked at Storm, she knew he was better at this then she was. "Hmmm... " Storm looked around a bit, "Seems as if we would have the most chance of finding prey if we go that way." he pointed with his tail in the direction of a stream. "Yeah, good idea." Violet smiled at him. 

Together they moved towards the stream, Storm looked at violet as they neared it. "Do you know how to catch fish?" Violet looked at him before looking down. "No..." Storm smiled at her, "Do you want to learn how to fish?" Violet looked up happily. "Are you serious?" "Yeah, as always." "Now.. dont be too sure off yourself hun." She smiled playfully at him. "But sure, i'd like to learn how to fish."

"Pfffff, wolves shouldn't eat fish, it smells bad, isn't that proof enough?" Storm and Violet turned around quickly, they saw some eyes shining in the bushes. "Who... Who are you?" Violet stumbled. "Who? me? Or my friend." The eyes slowely blinked. "Your friend? Where is he? I cant smell any other wolves..." Storm looked confused. "Well... he is right there!" Storm followed the eyes to a blank spot. "Errrrr, There is nothing there..." The eyes closed to slits, "Don't you dare call my friend nothing." There was a loud growl and a huge wolf appeared, teeth bared it jumped ontop of Storm, who yelped. Violet looked shocked as the two wrestled around the clearing. The unknown wolf pressed Storm to the ground, unbeared his teeth and went for the neck. Quickly Violet shot foreward and pushed the wolf off Storm, he flew across the clearing. Storm struggled to get up and stood beside Violet, growling. 

The unknown wolf sat up. "Your fighting skills arent so bad kiddo." He started to lick his paw. "My name is Nahi, nice to meet you." Storm and Violet looked at each other for a moment, and then looked to Nahi again. "Well... err... My name is Storm and this is Violet," Storm spoke. "Nice to meet you too... I guess.." He shaked his head. Violet looked angry at Nahi, "Why did you attack us?!"

Nahi gazed at her lazily, "You were mean to my friend..." Storm still looked at Nahi confused. "What friend are you talking about?" Nahi looked him in the eyes, then made a sound. A magpie came and flew onto his shoulder. "This, kiddo, is my friend. She is called Cynamin." Storm and Violet gazed at each other. "C-can she talk?" Violet stammered. Nahi looked at her, "Offcourse not... its a magpie." 

Violet looked at him and then ad Storm. "Ooh okay, what are you and your friend doing here in the middle of the forrest?" Nahi pointed with his tail at a pile. "We have just done some hunting, you guys could join us if you want? We have caught way to much." Storm nodded, "we'd like that, our friends are still in our den... Can we go there? You could stay for the night if you want to..." Nahi looked at him, "A den? Sounds good."

Together they moved all the freshly catched prey to the den. In the opening Ashley was waiting for them. "Who is this?" She asked. "He is a friend," Violet answered. He catched this prey for us. "Ooh okay," Ashley looked happily at Nahi. "Hello, im Ashley. Whats your name?" Nahi smiled at her. "My name is Nahi, and this here is my friend Cynamin." Ashley looked at the magpie with big eyes. "Ooh, its a birdy! I love birdies! is it friendly?" Nahi smiled at her again. "She usually is yeah."

Oochy came to stand in front of Nahi. "And now who is this Fleebag? I told you Ashley... We shouldnt have brought those two here... They are bad." Ashley looked angrily at Oochy, "ooh hush, you are the old fleebag here. Look at all the prey Nahi caught!" Nahi looked down. "Well... Cynamin helped."

They all feasted on the prey and ate their belly full. Oochy had excepted the fact that Nahi stayed for the night. But he was still grumpy about it. "As long as they bring us food..." He had sighed. And Ashley had rolled her eyes at him. "Dont mind him Nahi, youre welcome here."