The Strangers

The next morning Violet opened her eyes. She was confused, where was she? Then Violet remembered, she remembered everything and gritted her teeth. Slowely she sat up and started to wash herself. Storm, who was lying beside her, woke up and looked at her."How are you today?" "Better..." Violet replied. "You?" Stormy opened his mouth in a huge yawn. "Sleepy, something kept waking me up last night..." Violet stopped washing and looked at him. "Really? What was it?" Stormy frowned, "I dont really know... It sounded a bit like snoring... But it came from far away." Violet stood up, "Well lets go then!" She led them to the hole where they entered the farm, and tempted to go through, but then she heard a growl coming from the other side and backed away. "Who... Who are you? What are you doing here?" The reply came in a low growling voice. "Who am I?! What am I doing here?! I think it should be me asking those questions! What are you doing in my den?!"

Violet shot a quick glance at Storm and he stepped foreward. "We meen no harm. We just needed a place to spend the night, thats all." The wolf still looked angry and ruffeled."Well youre at the wrong place... And you better get out quick!" He made a step towards them and Violet saw it was an old male. His pelt was ruffeled and dirty. "We will." Violet looked at Storm, she was amazed at how confident he was, she herself was shaking on her paws. When she tried to enter the hole again there was something pushing through from the other side again. "Grandpa who are you talking too...." The other wolf stoped with her mouth half open, it was a pretty, young female. "Who are you?" She looked at Violet and Storm. "What are you doing here?" 

"We were just leaving..." Storm looked at her and then at the old male. "Thanks that we could stay here for the night..." 

"Wait!" The female moved in front of them and blocked the exit. "Please dont leave. My name is Ashley, and this old flee bag is Oochy" Oochy grunted. "Youre way to nice to them... They just broke into our den..." Ashley gave him a mad glance. "We havent seen other wolves in a long time... so hush." She looked at Violet and Storm again. "So who are you?" Storm spoke for them both."My name is Storm and this is Violet."