1

( christine )

Have you ever just been so annoyed that your annoyance builds up and turns into anger? Well my annoyance has been building for years and I've been angry for years.

August 12, 2010 Flashback

I walked through the streets of Puerto Rico with my mama trying to find a place to rest for the night. She and I had been walking for hours with our luggage in hand. Yes we were poor, but we always found a way and tonight just like any other night we would find a way.

"Okay mi hija, let's try one more time."

We approached the steps of the cathedral, walking into the large empty church.

End

That was the last moment I had with my mama before a group of thugs came bursting into the church. I was hidden within the choir rows, but my mother's life was taken with a single bullet. I was found the next morning Farther Gabriel, who I now call tio, and he's taken care of me ever since.
Now, 6 years later, I still think of that night wishing I could've done something, wishing I could've saved my mama. But now I'm an orphan that no one wants, living in the heart of Old San Juan.

 But now I'm an orphan that no one wants, living in the heart of Old San Juan

[ a/n : I'm back and I'm better. (Insert Bryson Tiller voice) Hey guys, here's my new book I'll be working on and I'm so glad to be back on here writing and reading. Also I can't wait to get this book started! — there is a visual of the character 'Christine' above.]